Ads by Nuffnang!

Friday 15 June 2018

June 12 to 14: Rushing 2 Starex Deliveries, Haircut, Myburgerlab and Teamwork

START OF JUNE 12. TUESDAY:

Today I drove 2 rounds to Hyundai JVC to Collect 2 Starex. (out of 3).  One is mine, 2 is Zahari's. Thanks to my Colleagues Alan and Zahari teamwork.  The 2nd unit reached there 4:45pm, they were about to close.  Thank God.


Above: My Breakfast.  From Chan Sow Lin.  Beside Kia Showroom.

Above: Facebook forwards...

Above: Signed up new Grab software.  Preloaded RM50 value.

Above: My Dinner tapau from Kim Seng, Section 17.  BEST Kolo Yok.  RM7.50 only with extra Egg.  Dine in My Church DUMC Before Shepherding and Fetching Myanmarese to Church.

Above: NOKIA POWER.  Check out the Usage time Per charge of my Nokia 5.  It's Pure Android too.  Running on Android 8.1. 2 Days, 15 hours and 16 mins.

No more tilapia for me.

Above: First time Co-ordinating the Myanmar Volunteer P&D Drivers instead of driving.  Mastered it in 3 mins.  

END OF JUNE 12.

START OF JUNE 13:



 Above and Below: Car Arrived.

 Above: Delivering this Car to a Large Company Director.
 Above and below: Drove Starex Myself for Puspakom Inspection since lack of Runners.



 Above: My Dinner yesterday.  Waited 45 mins for this at Jln Dua Charcoal Fried Hokkien mee.  Rating 9/10. 
 Above: My ETA reaching home.
Above: Something Funny.

 END OF June 13.

START OF JUNE 14.


 Above: Voucher Raytech for Customer.
 Above: 4 Starex waiting for Delivery.  I deliver 1, Zahari 2 and One more Company case.
 Above: Preparing for delivery.

Below: Delivery.  Poor John Rush waited 3 hours before the Geran and Roadtax arrived.
Congratulations.  This is Another Miracle Delivery.  Loan Approve 7 June.  Ordered Royale Premium on 8 June.  Was told ETA 19 June but customer NEED car before Raya.  So we (Especially CAT our CFO) did the unthinkable.  It took us 4 days from Order car (Switched from Premium Black to Royale Std White to Collect car from Hyundai Bukit Jelutong Yard to Inspection to Delivery).  

After Delivery, I went for Hair Cut at Sea Park.
 Above: Before Hair cut.  Below: After Hair cut.

 Above and below: After Haircut I walked to MyBurgerlab to feed my Cravings.  Ohana Beef Burger Seet with Umami Mashed Potato and Mountain Dew.
 Damage: RM25.50.

 Above: World Cup starting today.

 Above: 2 Starex Royale Deliveries in 20 hours.  A pat on my back.
 Above and below: Live World cup 1st match.

No comments:

Post a Comment