Ads by Nuffnang!

Sunday 8 April 2018

April 4-7: Of Alpha, HQ Training and Duties

Wednesday to Saturday April 4-7 update.

Showroom duty today, No walk in today.  
Start of April 4.





 END OF April 4, Start of April 5

 Above and below: April 5.  HQ Product training

Above and below: We were trained on 2018 Ioniq.

What’s new for 2018?
1) improved meter cluster

2) redesigned rear seats - 3cm more headroom
3) 30 liters Bigger boot space as Repositioned and redesigned Li-Polymer Aux battery - with reset switch





4) Redesigned 240v Electric motor - slightly more compact

Read more at https://www.mudah.my/2018+Hyundai+Ioniq+1+6+HEV+Hybrid+DCT+-53018208.htm#BziJXUodjDTlOsdS.99




Above and Below: My Lunch Provided.



I finished training at 4:45pm.  Went straight to Church, Alpha!  I am co-host.






Above and Below: Group 3, Very good Food provided.


 END OF April 5, 

Start of April 6:



Above: Start of New Bible reading plan.
Below: My Dinner before Cell.

Leh Jan 1st time doing Sharing Words.  Special Cell in Church Room 110.

 END OF April 6, START OF APRIL 7:
Above and below: Mission Prayer meeting (MPM), Early bird gets the Breakfast (Below)

Leh Jan 1st time doing MC.
Above: My Lunch.


Above: Once a year AGW fund raising initiative by DUMC.  Pledged 5.5 million, Raised 5.635 million.
Above: Once a Month Communion.


Above: Saturday Service.  3 1/2 live stream, Last 30 mins sermon I drove and reached Church and sneaked in Balcony to listen.
Above: My Dinner at Say Huat.  Pineapple Fried rice.

BELOW:  My friend sent me this: #VoteinGE14.








END OF APRIL 7.

No comments:

Post a Comment