Ads by Nuffnang!

Thursday 14 June 2018

June 5-11 Summary: of HQ Training, ALPHA Graduation and CSL Foods...

START OF JUNE 5.  This is the 2nd week in a row I'm doing a Pictorial Update of my "Diary".
There's a saying a picture's worth 1000 words.  Enjoy.  Text or comments I shall add if I deemed necessary.  
 My Aunt Angeline left for Penang this morning.  Shall missed her cooking.  And I'd like to thank her for Fixing my 2 Pajama pants.
 Above: My Breakfast at Kong Meng Coffee Shop along Jln Chan Sow Lin.
 Above: Car for trade in.  Unfortunately, Cannot meet seller's price.
 Above: My 5pm "late Lunch" at Sin Yuen Kee Chicken Rice also along Jln Chan Sow Lin.
 Above:
END OF JUNE 5
 START OF JUNE 6

 Above and below: Visited my Ex-Supervisor, KL YAP at his new workplace.  Honda Kepong.

 Above and below: Honda Kepong.

 Above and Below: Chicken Tikka Masala. from AEON Big TCM.

 Above my simple dinner.

END OF JUNE 6.

START OF JUNE 7.

 Above and below: Whole day Duty About Social Media.  Skipping Showroom duty in the process.

 Above: BEST PHONE CASING EVER.  Spigen Rugged Armor.  My Iphone dropped 3 times, once on tarred road, Nothing happened.




 Above: Car for trade in.  2016 Reg. Jan 2017 but mileage Very very high and still owe bank >RM150,000.  11 used car dealers said Car too new.  Can't value.
 START OF ALPHA GRADUATION Celebration on June 7:





















ABOVE: MY ALPHA! Testimony.














 Above: My Guest, Sasi's Testimony:







END OF THURSDAY JUNE 7.

START OF FRIDAY JUNE 8


 Above and below: My Family's 10 years old ride milestone.   151515km.

 Above: my Daily driven ride milestone.  65555km.
 Above: My Dinner before cell.
 Above: Simple Cell group.  My Cell member Markus 1st time sharing words.


Above: "CAUGHT" Playing with my Handphone but I was actually reading Bible App...
 Above and below: God speaks thru the bible.

 END OF JUNE 8

START OF JUNE 9, SATURDAY
 Above: Saturday morning Mission Prayer meeting. 




Above: My Simple Saturday Lunch.

Above: No bidder for my Customer's Car.  

Above: My Saturday night Dinner.

Above: Uniqlo App Member activation.



END OF SATURDAY JUNE 9

START OF SUNDAY JUNE 10



END OF JUNE 10

START OF JUNE 11.

END OF JUNE 9 Sunday

START OF JUNE 10 MONDAY.


Above: 3 Award Winning Hyundais.  Thanks to Aurizn (Bobby Ang and Co) of EVO Malaysia.

 Above: Proof  that Anwar Ibrahim not desperate to be PM.
Above: Collected Customer's car.  75km upon reaching Showroom.

 Above and below: Car waiting for Inspection.

 Above: Used or pre-loved items...  WANTED.
Above My Dinner.  From Jln Dua Charcoal Fried Hokkien Mee.  Waited 20 mins for this.  Heard for Dine in wait up to 1 hour.

END OF JUNE 11.


No comments:

Post a Comment