Ads by Nuffnang!

Tuesday 5 June 2018

May 29-June 4: LEAD2018DUMC, Alpha and Penang Aunt Visit

START OF 29 May. 

Today's the Arrival of my Aunt from Penang.  She came by Train.  It's a Great Tuesday.



Above: My Lunch.  Below: My Dinner.

Small world, The Owner of my 1st Hyundai Elantra Sold back in 2013 found me, tried to buy an Ioniq from me but No stock for the color he want.


END OF 29 MAY

START OF 30 MAY

Above: My Breakfast from Section 17 market.  Chee Cheung Fun and Yootiau.

Above: Stock is Moving FAST!!!


ABOVE: My Dinner at Charcoal Hokkien Mee opposite my showroom. 

END OF 30 MAY.

START OF 31 MAY 








Above: Morning tea break.





Above: My Calculation for one of my auntie, Sienta Purchase.


Above: Friday Stream session.
Above: One of my Company's advertisement.









Above: My Alpha Guests attended Thursday Night Session of LEAD2018DUMC.  Open for public.

Above: My Dinper (Dinner+Supper)

END OF 31 May

START OF JUNE 1




Above: Breakfast provided.

Above and below: Missed 1 plenary and 1 Brunch session of LEAD2018DUMC Conference because I helped arrange Sienta Test drive and collect booking for one of my Auntie. 


Above: MY Stream session.
Above: My Lunch.  My comfort food, 3-taste Fish Sandwich fillet.  I can't find this on Tesco and AEON Big. 
Above: GST Price slashed as seen in 99 speedmart.
Above and below: Home cooked food by Aunt.

END OF JUNE 1

Start of June 2
Above: My Breakfast.

END OF Saturday service.

Start of Alpha Workplace Stories preview.








Above and below: Lunch provided.








Above: Someone shared in Facebook.
Above: My Showroom/office.  1 months since trees chopped.  Earlier there's 2 trees blocking...






Above and below: Alpha Workplace Session at Dua Sentral Residency Sky Terrace.
END OF JUNE 2 Saturday.

START OF JUNE 3 SUNDAY
Showroom Duty today.  One walk in Customer wanted to trade in his 1995 Audi A6 2.8 V6 for Hyundai Ioniq.  Asking RM3,000. No one dared to take.  Asked 6 used cars.


Above: Watched Sunday Livestream.  Different speaker
Above and below: Sunday Livestream screenshot.

Above: A Joke by my friend.
Above and below: Simple Sunday dinner at home.
END OF JUNE 3, Sunday

START OF June 4, Monday.

Above: My Breakfast.
Above: Lunch at S11 Mixed rice place.
Above: My Dinner.  Prepared by my Aunt Angeline.

END OF JUNE 4, Monday

No comments:

Post a Comment