Ads by Nuffnang!

Wednesday 11 October 2017

16 REAL REASON of my WAKE UP CALL!

16 big reasons why the wake up call.  

1) I am only 38 and my Physical age 62, Visceral Fat at ALARMING 21!!!
2) Pre-Diabetic warning sign.  Wounds slow to heal.
3) Libido went down (1 month no Morning Glory 😰). 
4) Need to be Mr.Right for my future LIFE PARTNER.  Got 5 persons around me challenged me back, “put yourself in her Dad’s shoe, will I allow my daughter to date a Guy like you”?  

They are: 
a) My Younger sister
b) My Cell Leader, Stephanie
c) My Pastor 
d) A girl I approached.
e) My Dad
(TELL ME, Is this a MESSAGE from GOD?)

5) Want to look good, presentable.
6) People Mistaken me as My 68 years old dad's YOUNGER BROTHER
7) People calling me Uncle.  Including a 70 years old Mixed rice Auntie.
8) I haven't been in a Relationship (Pak tor) before in my Life.  (linked with No.4)
9) Want to look like 1996 again (photo below).  Was 17 years old. Only 70kg, 34" waistline.

10) Feeling Lethargic most of the time.  Yawning whole day.  Out of breath Easily.
11) My Sleep Apnoea. Been depending on Respiratory CPAP machine since February.
12) People guessed my age Mid-40s.
13) Difficult to buy Nice Clothings especially Uniqlo and Giordano.  
14) Inspired by Many Youtubers.  Especially Ben Landers (lost 120 lbs) - video below and Hannah https://www.youtube.com/user/Rawkaholics (lost 70lbs).  


15) ENCOURAGED BY MANY PEOPLE AROUND ME and this Verse struck me about Honour GOD with my Body.
  
19Do you not know that your bodies are temples of the Holy Spirit, who is in you, whom you have received from God? You are not your own; 20you were bought at a price. Therefore honor God with your bodies. 1 Corinthians 6:19-20.

LASTLY:
16) I WANT MY HEALTH BACK something MONEY CAN'T BUY!

No comments:

Post a Comment