Ads by Nuffnang!

Thursday 1 February 2018

Jan 30-31: Of Jenjarom and Super-Blue-Blood-Moon

START OF Tuesday, JAN 30:

Today I woke up 5:50am, did Morning Devotion and Family Prayer Altar.  Reached office 8:35am. Before that have Biscuits, pineapple tarts and 1/3 portion of Instant noodle (shared with my 98 yrs old Granny) for breakfast.
 Above and below: My friend's Aunt made these Muruku for Sale.  RM25 each only.

 Above: Frying in Progress...
 Above: My Lunch.  RM5 only.
 Above and Below: My friend's aunt also made these Pineapple tarts.  Also RM25.

 Above and below: Only walk in.  This customer wants to trade in their VW Golf TSI 2011 for Hyundai.  So far till today, my used car haven't get back to me the used car value.
 Reached home 7:45pm. 
 Above: My Dinner at home.
Above: Someone posted in Facebook 2 person Hypo and hospitalized after drinking MyCafe 4-in-1 Durian White coffee.  It turned out later they taken certain drug before drinking these Durian Coffee.  Side effects.

EXERCISE UPDATE:  Brisk walk, 4200 steps, 220 calories burned, Planking.  Weight 95.8kg.  

 END OF Jan 30.

START OF JAN 31, Thaipusam day today.  

I woke up 8:10am today, did Devotion and Family Prayer.  Simple breakfast below:
 After that, at 10:15am, 4 of us drove to my Sister's house at Bandar Puteri, Klang at 10:50am.  We spent 40 mins there before heading to Jenjarom.  We going to Jenjarom to visit my Small Uncle.  They just moved there.  We have lunch appointment with them.








MEANWHILE, My Alpha Friends went Hiking at Wawasan Hill.  At 1st I supposed to join them but Pulled out last minute... 













END OF WAWASAN Hill Hiking photos.

 Above: We dropped by Heritaste for Jenjarom Pastry.
 Above and below, Restaurant opposite Carey Island.  Check out the Cloud Reflection at the Straits of Malacca.


 Above and below: Before and after Lou Sang.


 Above and below: the dishes...

 Above: Le White rice.
 Above: Vegetarian Tofu.
 Above: Steam Grouper.  Below: 2 ways fried Chicken.  Thai and Lemon sauce.

 Above: "Choi Taam".  Below: The restaurant.
This restaurant's been running for 55 years.  It's located beside the Carey Island Bridge facing Carey Island.  It's Pork free.  I've seen 3-4 Malay families having lunch here.  Average Google Rating 3.8/5 stars.  There's 5 Chefs take turn Cook.  One of the chef's the Boss.  They open 7 days a week.  Opening hours as below:
12pm to 2:30pm and 6pm to 10pm.

For CNY they Break 30th night to Day 2.  Or 4 days.



Left the restaurant at 2:15pm.  Relaxed at Small uncle's home for 15 mins before driving 20 mins back to Bandar Puteri Klang.  Spent 45 mins at my Sister's house before driving 35 mins Home to PJ.  Reached home 4:15pm.  LONG DAY.

 Above: My friend Chris Sold a New Myvi 1.5 Premium to his Cousin.  Waited 2 months as they want 2018 year make.

Above and Below: Super Blue Bloodmoon.  I slept early, Photo below taken 5:30am.  It's Blue moon when I took below photo.

That's all folks, thanks for having the time and patience to read this blog entry.  An Original Jefferson Lim's Production.  Copy like a man, Don;t plagiarize.


No comments:

Post a Comment