Ads by Nuffnang!

Friday 31 August 2018

Blessed 61st birthday Malaya!


Today is Malaya 61st Independence day.  Not Malaysia.  That one wait till 16 September. 

Latest update from me: I'm still selling Hyundai Cars.  Been doing this since November 2012. My contact: http://jeffersonlim.wasap.my OR 012-6852718 OR otoreview@gmail.com.  I also sell ALL NEW cars.

 I have lots of Archives of Old car Magazine articles.  Planned to scan+type but need the publishers permission.  Especially Cars.my 2007-2008 issue and Autocar ASEAN. 2002-2012 issues.  Stay tuned...

As for my FIGHT Against Obesity.  3 days a Week I doing Intermediate fast.  Only eating 2 meals a day.  Weight Fluctuates from 95kg to 98kg.  I gained 3kg back from Myanmar but lost back 2kg as I am typing this.  As for Girlfriend, still NOT Yet.  Work in progress...  To be Mr.Right for her.

Blessed 61st anniversary MERDEKA to Malaya.  Today's also the 21st Death Anniversary of Lady Diana Spencer.  

Enjoy the Merdeka videos:



No comments:

Post a Comment