Ads by Nuffnang!

Wednesday 22 November 2017

Day 43: Intermittent Fast Blessed Tuesday

Today's 21 November 2017.  I woke up 6:23am .  I slept 6 hours and 40 mins.  A Blessed Tuesday.  Today's My turn to Fast and Pray Breakfast.   Had only 1 glass of Chinese Tea (below) for breakfast.

Received Good news from My Myanmar Team Leader.  Myanmar Visa Approved.  Very fast. Submission 1/2 hr and cos we submit b4 11am it was ready for collection by 4.30pm.  I was in kl today for work so went back  abt 4pm. It was ready  for collection. Collection less than 10 mins.
Because not many people.  So we can enter the union of Myanmar legally now..



I did my Praying in Amcorp Mall Car park.  For unknown reason, Traffic Jam 20 mins in Amcorp Mall basement Car park.

 Hi all,  I pray that the Lord will help each of us to feel His heartbeat  and His compassion for the lost. May the Lord  empower  us with:

1.  supernatural  ability
2.  Supernatural  authority
3. Supernatural  vision
4. Supernatural energy &
5  supernatural priority.

Let us be an obedient and  willing vessel for His use..

God's Speaks...

Proverbs 2:6-8 
For the LORD gives wisdom; from his mouth come knowledge and understanding. He holds success in store for the upright, he is a shield to those whose walk is blameless, for he guards the course of the just and protects the way of his faithful ones.”

I went to Amcorp Mall to Fix my Spectacles.  Regular Customer at Tanjong Optical.  Changed Nose pads and Tightened screws FOC.  After that drove straight to Dream Centre.  Had Lunch at Dream Cafe.  I was Broke, Last RM3 spent on Amcorp Mall Parking.  So thank God, one of the Church Staff Blessed me this Meal below:
 Above: My Lunch At Dream Cafe.  Small White Rice+Bean sprouts+Vege Curry+Chicken Burger Patty.  431 cal total.

Hanged out at Dream Center from 1pm to 5pm before decided to Drove home (brave the rain to Get my car) to Bathe and Own Cooked dinner.  Myojo Char Mee (below).
 Above: Myojo Char Mee. 350 cal.

On 7:30pm, I reached Dream Center again for 6th Myanmar Mission Preparation meeting.  I found the Tailor Made Jesus Costume (below) fits me well...

 I need to Act as Jesus in a Skit and Also Present this Story:  The Candy Cane Story at the Orphanage and Single Mum's home in Yangon.

Oh! Almost forget, 4 Mission Leaders took turned Praying for 6 of Us and Gave us Words of Wisdom.

After the Meeting (ends 10:40pm), I asked a fellow Myanmese David to teach me Basic Burmese Phrases.  Overall, today's a Very Blessed and Fruitful Day indeed.  Slept at 12:05am.



Let's proceed to Logbook:

LOGBOOK:

1) Weight: 95.0kg (-0.3kg)
2) Waist: 37.0" (0.5")
3) Calories Consumed today: 795  (1464 calories remained)

Breakfast: 14 cal
- Chinese Oolong Tea

Lunch: 431 cal
Small White rice - 121 cal
Bean Sprouts: 30 cal
Vegetable Curry: 150 cal
Chicken Burger patty: 130 cal

Dinner: 350 cal
- Myojo Mee Goreng (Char Mee 100).

Snacks: 0 cal

- Calories Burned 248 cal
4) Steps: 6440 / 3.87km
5) Walking and Running distance: 3.88km (Apple health APP)
6) Sleep: 8 hrs 20 mins only.
7) Libido: Normal
8) Water intake: 13 glasses.
9) Mood: Happy, Tired, Blessed.
10) Exercise: Brisk Walk, 5 sets 40 times Crunches (During my Fasting lunch), Weights, Warm up.

11) Caffeine: 1 cup.
12) Soda: 0 cup.

End of Fruitful Tuesday Update.

No comments:

Post a Comment