Ads by Nuffnang!

Sunday 15 October 2017

Day 6 and 7 Intermittent Fasting


Meals at 9am - 1pm - 8pm = FAILURE

On Saturday, I woke up early and went to HIIT (High Intensity Interval Training) at Parkville Sunway Damansara conducted by my church member Aaron.

It's 7:30am till 8am high intense Workout.  5 mins start and end's warming up and cooling off so the actual workout's 20 mins.  I SURVIVED.  Managed 80% of the workout.  Only skipped Burpees after 1st round.
 Above, Location of the HIIT, Park's on the right, below: entrance to the park.


 Above, no photos and videos allowed, so I took this after the Workout.

By night, I can feel the Pain at my Naval, arms, thighs, knees, shoulders and neck.  My friend said, 
Muscles overworked.  
 
After the workout, I drove straight to Office, showroom duty.  Quick Bath and changed there.
Here's what I ate at 9am:

My next meal at 1pm.  Below:

Below: My friend Chris Ng came over for a visit.  Spent 1 hour here.  He took this Santa Fe photo.

Then no food until 8pm.  My mum's early Birthday dinner treat by her Goddaughter at Golden Dragon City Restaurant, Paramount.  I had this:




TODAY's Intermittent fast FAILED.

Let's proceed to Logbook:

Weight: 97.2kg (-0.3kg)
Waist 41.5"
Slept at 10:30pm, woke up 6am.

Exercise: 
1) 30 mins HIIT (High intensive Interval training)
2) 50 Sit-ups
3) 3 sets planking.

DAY 7 Intermittent Fasting:

8am - 12:40pm - 7pm.  Another Failure.

Today's a Sunday.  I had McD Chicken Muffin Set for Breakfast at 8am.  

After that proceeded to Church Sunday Celebration service in DUMC.  Today's NEXTGEN Weekend.  Where the Whole service's RUN by Teens.




Above: FLASH MOB by the NEXTGENs.

After that, Lunch at Church Cafe called "Dream Cafe" with my Cell Group members.  Ordered Mix Rice.

Marmite chicken with Medium rice, Curry Vege and Japanese tofu.  

Originally wanted to go 1 Utama, but yesterday's WORKOUT took a toll, Whole body muscle ache became Worse.  So I took a short nap at home.  

Next meal at 7pm, Home cooked Dinner:
Took less rice this meal.  


LOGBOOK:

Weight: 97.0kg (-0.2kg)
Waist: 40.5" (-1")
Exercise: 40 sit-ups that's all.  STILL Pain from Yesterday's HIIT.
LIBIDO: Back with a Vengeance.  Fitness junkie friend said NO MORE ðŸ’¦ðŸ’¦.
  

That's all folks, thanks for having the time and patience to read this blog entry.

No comments:

Post a Comment