Ads by Nuffnang!

Saturday 6 January 2018

Jan 3-5: Of duty, booking and CG

Today woke up 6:20am.  Slept 5 hours and 33 mins.  Had family devotion before coming to Office for Showroom duty.  Reached showroom 8:25am.  
Had Above For breakfast at 8:30am.  Below: Cup noodles for Lunch at 12:30pm
Served 2 walk in.  Both seeing Ioniq.
Above: My Mission Admin sent me Mission Trip Schedule for 2018.
Above: My 2nd lunch at 4:30pm.  Below: My dinner at 8pm.
Today's my Cousin Admond and Best friend Andrew's birthday.  Just gave them a Call.

END OF 3 Jan Showroom duty.  

START OF 4 Jan.

Woke up 6:30am.  A bit late for prayer.  Breakfast at Home.  Reached office 8:20am.  In office until 11am.  Drove straight to Subang Parade. Watched 11:30am COCO at MBO there. My lunch at 1:30pm at AEON Big Subang Jaya.
I reached office 3:15pm.  Mr.Tee, customer came to pay booking and Submit document for Ioniq.  At 4pm, I cooked NongShim Claypot Ramyun Noodle.  Mr.Tee reached 4:30pm.   Submitted Loan documents to Esther at 6pm via E-mail.  I left office 6:30pm
Reached home 7:30pm due to Traffic Jam.  Dinner above.

END OF 4 Jan, booking day.

START OF 5 Jan - Half day and CG.
Above: Lam Mee for Breakfast with Supervisor and Customer.

Salary out today, 10am.  Gave my Customer Smartag.

Above and Below: Interesting Whatsapp Messages shared by friends.

Above: Ioniq Inventory.  2017 HEV Std sold out.

Left office at 1:30pm.  Drove straight to Celcom TTDI pay Redone bills and Paying summons.
Above: I went and settle my summon.  RM150, reduced to 30 at DBKL TTDI Office.

In between, while waiting for DBKL to reopen at 2:45pm, I drove to Howyekee.  Had below for Lunch.  While pre-booked dinner for Cell Group.  Mun Yee Mee and Hokkien Char.

Above: The Pot Bless.  Feasting.
Above: How the dishes gelled together.
Above: Last minute arrival by Nurse YF.  Nestum Chicken.

Above and below: The Soft drinks and banana.
During our Dinner, we did reflection in 2017.  Best 2 breakthrough events last year and what to expect for 2018.
Above: MY verse of the day.
Above and below: Celebrating belated birthday for Andrew Pui.


Above: I prayed for Andrew.  2nd Andrew, His birthday 2 days ago Didn't make it.  Supposed to have 2 Andrews cutting cake.

Above: Andrew Received his Christmas Present from Emelyn.
Above and below: our group photos.

That's all folks, thanks for having the time and patience to read this blog entry.

No comments:

Post a Comment