Ads by Nuffnang!

Wednesday 17 January 2018

Jan 15-17: Of Prayers, JBL Go, Dolores, Vet and Narra

Today, I woke up 5am.  Left DUMC at 5:40am for Morning Prayer.  Day 8 of 14.   Morning Prayer.  After that, I went home, cooked Oat with Cranberries for Breakfast.  Reached office 8:40am.















Last day enjoying this Temperature.  As you can see, by 12pm, temperature rises back to Normal.
 Today, I also woke up with this news, Cranberries Lead singer, Dolores O'Riordan passed away suddenly in a Hotel in London.  She's also a Victim of Bipolar Disorder.  Her's Type 2.  Hi-low mood swings.


 Above: My Lunch at 12pm.  Below: Wrong calculation, Insurance.  It's due to I forgotten to Upgrade Tokio Marine App.

 Above and below: My Lunch.

 Above: Someone shared this in my Whatsapp group.
Above: My Dinner.  After work at 7:15pm, drove to Section 17, Say Huat for Dinner.  Reached there 8pm.  

 END OF 15 January

Start of 16 January
 Today's Day








 Above: 12pm Lunch at IKEA Bistro.
 Above and Below: my New Toy arrived from Lazada after 3 days.  JBL GO Bluetooth speaker.  RM80 only free shipping.



 Above and below: At 5:30pm, brought my Dog Bobby to Vet.  Did Tick treatment and clean up wound (fungal infection) at right hind leg.


 Above and Below: Bobby the Golden Retriever enjoying the Car ride


 Above: The Car ride...
 Myanmar December 2017 Mission trip delegates Reunion - catch up at Narra Filipino Resto Lounge at Millenium Square.  Each person RM26.  Including 2 side ala-carte dish and 2 desserts.

Above: Our Myanmar Ministry taiko, Standley Low birthday.

END OF 16 January, Start of 17 January.

 Above: 5:30am Fast and prayer.  Day 10 of 14.



















 Above: After morning prayer, Drove to McD SS2 for Breakfast.



Above: Lunch at 12:30pm with my Colleagues in Miharja Kopitiam.

 Above: Latest fuel prices.  Increased RM0.04/litre.  Thank God I filled RM50 this morning. 
 Above: My Dinner at Home.  No Water Supply, So we tapau 3 dishes from Say Huat Mixed rice.

At 8pm, received these message from Ps. Dim from Myanmar.

Thanks, We're doing good, thanks for the Mission Team donation.  We also bought already some chairs and 5 tables with the money (USD 100) given by the Mission Team.

We also enjoyed the Christmas Celebrations in Seikkyi.
I will send some pictures below:
 Above and below: Christmas Celebration at Seikkyi Island.

 Above: Full House.  Below: Their new plastic Table and chairs bought using our Donation money.


Good to see so many children turn up for their Christmas celebration. Pray that God will continue to bless Pr Dim n the team for their work in Seikkyi.  We shall continue to keep them in prayer.

Today's Summary.  Blessed, Great day.


No comments:

Post a Comment