Ads by Nuffnang!

Tuesday 2 January 2018

Dec 31 - Jan 1 update: BLESSED 2018!

Above: My breakfast before Connector Setup.  Reached Church 8:45am.
Above and Below: 31 December Sunday Morning Service.


Above: My Lunch on 31 December.  Char Siew Chicken Rice with Free Soup.


Showroom Duty today.  Reached Showroom 10:15am.  Served 1 walk in.  After Showroom at 4:30pm, I drove to McDonalds and ate these...
Above and Below: Had these at 31 December 2017.


Above and below: My Exercise Averaged whole December.







Above and Below: #proclaim2017DUMC Countdown in Church.  Special Countdown as 30 mins before Countdown, we did Self-reflection and put into the Box below the cross.







































Above: Thought provoking Serious Reflection and Prayer made 30 mins before Countdown.
END OF DECEMBER 31.
Start of JANUARY 1 


Above: 1st Day, NEW 1 year Bible Reading plan.
Above: My Brunch.  Woke up 11am today.
Above: Rare occasion.  Granny eat by herself.

Above: How true.  Forwarded by my Male friends.  Below: How true.

Above: 1st Grocery Shopping with Mum and Sis.  RM328!!!  Below: After loading all to my Car, We have Late lunch At Subway Tropicana Mall before decided to Watch Movie.  I suggested Jumanji.



Above: Watched Jumanji with Mum and Sis.
Above: My Dinner on 1 Jan 2018.
Above: My Foursquare Swarm Check ins.


END OF UPDATE.



That's all folks, thanks for having the time and patience to read this blog entry.






No comments:

Post a Comment