Ads by Nuffnang!

Thursday 19 April 2018

April 15-18: Of Tucson 1.6T-haircut-Devotion-Free Movie and Duty

 Today's Showroom duty Sunday.  As usual, I dropped by Dream Center at 8:45am to setup Connectors (Visitor's Lounge) and prayer.  I reached My Hyundai Chan Sow Lin Showroom at 10:15am. 
 Yesterday the Chairman of Sime Darby Motors Malaysia paid a visit.  So we temporarily have a Tucson 1.6 T-GDI on Display.  Rare occurrence.  So I happily reached out my Camera and Trigger happy.
 Above: Selling Point 1 and 2: Rear air cond vents, 20 degree Reclining rear seats with 60:40 split foldable.



 Above: Standard 17" rims and tyres.  The One in Roadshow is Optional 19" below.  RM5,500 upgrade.


 Above: Selling point 3-4: Smart tailgate and 3 cameras.  Front, Back camera and Blackbox Recorder.

 Above: My Camera Panasonic Lumix TZ40 Desktop charger.
 Above: My Lunch.

Today's duty only 1 walk in...
 Above: My Dinner at S11 Section 17.  My ideal Mixed rice.  1 Fish fillet, 1 Mapo Tofu and 1 Sweet and Sour Pork.

END OF April 15.

Start of April 16:
 Above: Monday Morning Breakfast.

As Expected, the Tucson 1.6T-GDI's returned to Sister outlet in PJ.  Patting myself in the back for Taking some camera shots yesterday...
 Above and below: My Friend's forwarded these jokes in Whatsapp

 Above: Watoto's coming again.  2nd year in the Row clashed with my Alpha Weekend Away.
 Above: My Lunch.  Below: My Haircut

 Above: God's speaking to me in today's devotion.
 Above and below: Whatsapp forwarded messages.

 Above: Another heartwarming message.

As for dinner, Simple home-cooked dinner at home.

END OF April 16

Start of April 17

 Above: My Breakfast treat from my Colleague Alan.  Thanks very much.
 Above: New Reading plan.  At Youversion App.
 Above: Lunch at Dream Cafe below round 2 at Village Coffee.
Above: Mocha  Ice Blended with Tiramisu.

After that, followed my Cell member Jan Ho to run errands.  We went to Nissan Service center book Service appointment.  I took the chance to tour around the Nissan 4S Center.  After that more errands. 


 I came back 6pm.  Below: My Home cooked dinner.
 Before the dinner, My friend have 8 Free Movie pass to watch Gringo in Mid Valley.
 Above: Parked, below: Quick snack at McD.

 Above and below: The Movie.

 Above: 5 batangs.  Very good star studded movie.  Loved it.  Rating 8/10.

After the movie, I still have time to Do my Regular Myanmar Ministry.  Did 1 round of fetching 4 Myanmarese to Church.  Reached home 1am.

Fruitful day.

END OF 17 April

Start of 18 April:



Above: Showroom duty again.  Ate the above before going to Work.

Only 2 walk ins today.  Today also happened to be Heavy Rain with thunderstorm and Lightning. 

Since today's Wednesday.  As usual, Fuel price update.  Thank God 5th week in a row Fuel price maintained.

Above: My Simple dinner.  I normally disliked porridge.  But these "canned" condiments made my day.  Very satisfied.


No comments:

Post a Comment