Ads by Nuffnang!

Wednesday 4 April 2018

Mar 31 to Apr 3: Easter Sunday, Bentoya and Showroom Duty

Above: My Breakfast at McD before Duty.  Showroom Duty today.
 Saturday Lunch.
 Took 6 VSO.  Normally I take New VSO sales come in...
 Above: My Dinner at Home.

 END OF MAR 31,
START OF APRIL 1
Blessed Easter.

 Above: Connectors (Visitor's lounge) setup.






END OF April 1, Start of April 2:

Above: Teman my Colleague collect prize money at Magnum Office.


 Above and Below: Brunch at Bentoya.

Above: My Supervisor Treat us Bentoya.
 Above: My 2pm Lunch.  KFC New Cheese Zinger.

Below: My Dinner. 

END OF April 2,

Start of April 3:

 Above: Breakfast 1 at 7am.  Below: Breakfast 2 at 9:30am
 Today's my Showroom duty. 

 Above: Someone blessed us Nasi Lemak.  I had 2 packets.
 Attended this Talk At 8pm.  It's organised by 7th day Adventist.  Feel uneasy.

Above and Below: Read this book in 4.5 hours.




Above: My Facebook ad.

Above: 7th day Adventist talk.  I didn't know it's that, until I stepped in.

 END OF April 3.

No comments:

Post a Comment