Ads by Nuffnang!

Friday 27 April 2018

April 19-22: Of Alpha Weekend, Watoto, PACA and Des

Start of April 19, Thursday
Above: 6:45am breakfast. Below: 9am breakfast.


Above and below: Lunch with Supervisor at Texas Chicken.

Above: Nice sculptor at Sunway Velocity Mall.


Above and below: Trying out New Car wash at Petron SS2 (former Mobil)
RM7 car wash. with self service vacuum.
Above and Below: Bobby the Great companion.


Above: Bobby still there after I left the Sofa.

Above and below: Alpha Training...





Above and below: Fetched my Hong Kong Ex-classmate Desmond from TBS station.
Supper till 12:30am.

END OF April 19,
Start of April 20

Today, I took Public transport to Puchong Jaya, collect my customer's car for Follow up.

Above: My breakfast.
Above and below: My Friend Emelyn's Birthday.

Above: Verse of the day.  Below: Lunch with Colleagues.

Above: Collect my customer's car, drove back to Puchong Jaya LRT and I took LRT (15 stations), MRT and Feeder Bus home.
Above and below: 20 mins wait for Feeder bus and 1 hour Jam in Feeder bus.

Above: My Dinner...

END OF APRIL 20,

START OF APRIL 21:


Today's Alpha Weekend away.  We gathered in Dream Center at 7:30am and MPV Pooled to Empress Hotel.

Reached there 8:40am.  Well there's a saying a picture's worth 1000 words, Enjoy the photos:














Above: Nice Hotel Lunch.

During our Break, I tuned in to DUMC Sat 5pm service Livestream.  Watching Watoto perform.







Above: Sumptuous Hotel Dinner.











END OF APRIL 21

START OF APRIL 22:


Above: Group 3, my Co-hosting group Wefie.

Above: Simple Breakfast.  Below: Room 535, Triple sharing room...


Above and below: Sharing sessions.



Above: Last meal: Lunch.  I ate too much past 24 hours so I opted for Soup, Fruits and Dessert.

Finale...
Above: PACA Training at My Church.
Side note: My Founding senior pastor Made it to Mt.Everest Annapurna Base Camp before
being Helicopter ride down.









Above: My Dinner.
Above and Below: More Alpha Weekend away Photos.
Above: Host and Helpers.
Above and below: Different groups...
Group 1.
Above: Group 3.

Above and below: me and Cell member LJ Ho.
END OF APRIL 22...

Alpha's a place for you to make Life-long friends.  This is my 4th round Alpha.  1st round in Sept 2016 as Guest, 3 more rounds as Co-host.

No comments:

Post a Comment