Ads by Nuffnang!

Sunday 15 April 2018

April 12-14: Of Sister and Cell bonding, Mid Valley R/show, Church and wake

Thursday, April 12's World Sibling's day.  At 6:30am, I belanja my sister McD breakfast.


 At 10am, had Brunch.
 4pm, Another meal, Chicken Rice.
 7:30pm meal during Alpha. 
 Above: Standley Performing Songs at Alpha.

END OF APRIL 12.

Start of April 13:


 Above and below: Tucson 1.6 Turbo, Mixed driving 22km from Kota Damansara to Chan Sow Lin 12.8km/l.

 Above: Tony Fernandez offer's A little too late.  My 2 Sarawakian Friends Paid Double the above fares.  One to Kuching .and the other to Sibu.




 Above: My 2pm Lunch at Dream Cafe.  Below: My Dinner at Hong Kong Chun Kee at Oasis Square before cell.

 Above and below: My Cell Goddreamers celebrating April babies birthday.





 END OF APRIL 13,
START OF APRIL 14:

 Above: Breakfast at DUMC, joined 1st 30 mins of Men Alive.  After that Took 2 buses to Mid Valley for Hyundai Roadshow.  It's because I parked at Jaya 33 instead of Jaya One.  Had I parked at Jaya One I'd only required 1 Bus (T790).  I took T788 from Jaya 33 to UMMC Bus Stop then took T790 to Mid Valley.  Damage RM1.60 only.
 Above and Below: The roadshow organised By Hyundai Sime Darby.
 I duty 9:40am to 3:30pm.  Lunch break 12:15pm to 1pm.






 Above: All these lunch for RM9.85 only including GST at Mid Valley AEON Big.



Took the Feeder bus to Universiti Station, took 2-stops LRT to Asia Jaya and Took another feeder bus to Jaya 33 to collect my car.  Reached 4:40pm, on time for my Saturday 5-7pm service.







 Above: The Ever Comical Ps.Mike Ngui






 END OF Sermon by Ps Mike Ngui.

After that we straight went to our Friend Jerrica's Father Wake at Xiao En Memorial Center in Jln Kuari, Cheras.  It's a Taoist wake service.  Above was the refreshment provided.

 After around 40 mins, we proceeded to Jalan Peel Hawker street for Dinner.
 Above and below: Our Dinner.

Nice dinner and fellowship.
 Before I go, here's my parting shot: 
END OF APRIL 14.

No comments:

Post a Comment