Ads by Nuffnang!

Monday 2 July 2018

June 20-26: Of HQ Pyramid Roadshow, Baptismal Sunday Etc...

Start of June 20...



Above and Below: HQ Roadshow...  June 20 to 24 at Sunway Pyramid.




















Above: My Dinner at AEON Food Court.
END OF June 20.

Start of June 21.
Above: My Dinner at McD.

END OF JUNE 20

Start of June 21

END OF June 21.

Start of June 22:
Above: Brought my Auntie's Vios for Puspakom Inspection, Jln 222.


Above and below: Ogawa Chair.

Above: The Free Ogawa Chair for Selected Hyundai Customers.






=
End of June 22

Start of June 23

Simple breakfast at Kong Ming...  
Above: My Lunch

Above: My Dinner
END OF JUNE 23.

Start of June 24:
Above and below: Baptism and Membership Sunday at DUMC.





END OF BAPTISM and MEMBERSHIP Sunday.
Above and below: My Sunday celebration service sermon.


Above: God Speaks...
Above: My cell member Emelyn Membership...
Above and below: My Lunch at Kwong Wah Ice Kacang...

Above and below: Lunch at Kwong Wah Ice Kacang.

Above: Last day of Roadshow at Sunway Pyramid.
Above: My Dinner...  at AEON Food Court.


Above: JD Power US Reliability Survey...  Hyundai Kia occupied Top 3 most reliable Spot.

Above: My Supper at Texas Chicken, After my Roadshow...

END OF JUNE 24

START OF JUNE 25.
Above: Monday Breakfast at "Mouth Watering Restoran".


Above: Very good MPV.  Now used unit below RM20,000.  Very reliable, overenginnered MPV.

Above: My Dinner...
END OF 25 June

Start of 26th June


Above and below: Visit my Ex-Supervisor Yap in Honda Kepong.

My Supervisor Yap...  Want to buy Honda, Call him 012-3301525.

Above: My Antenna Arrived from LAZADA.  RM26.00 only.
Above my Dinner at Home...
Above: My Antenna...  After fixing...

Today's my College friend Alex Chia and Cousin Symeon Birthday.  Blessed Birthday...  

Jeff LIM Signing off...  

No comments:

Post a Comment