Ads by Nuffnang!

Sunday 19 November 2017

17-18 Nov Happenings (Day 39-40)

In this blog entry, I'm sharing my happenings on last Friday and Saturday (Yesterday).  

On Day 39, I slept 6.0 hours.  Had Lam Mee for Breakfast.
 Left office at 10:30am.  Went to Tropicana City mall.

 Above: Bought Candy Cane for RM15 at Oliver's Tropicana City Mall.

After that, I went to my Regular Clinic, Clinic HM.  Dr.Chuan just said Common Cold as I was under the rain 2 days back.  Was Coughing and Sneezing past 2 days.  At the clinic, I bumped into my Cell member Jan Ho.  His car coincidentally parked beside mine.  Lunch with him and a friend.
 Below: The Famous Hong Seng Chicken Rice Super Long Queue.  I decided to Eat Vegetarian Mixed rice.


This Bible Verse, appeared coincidentally after My Friend Andrew remarked on this article:

Imagine forgetting your car and found it 20 years later and Disowned his Car.  I was Furious and this made me Recalled my Nostalgic experience of my 1st Car ownership.

I believe in this Verses, Matt 6:19-21, because I still dreamed of my 1st car Iswara UK-spec as if I still owning it.  That car I blessed many ppl...  during my college times.  Borrowed Pastor KS when his car breakdown, fetching foreign students to Care group and Church, borrow car for Mission trips in Mentakab and Teluk Intan...  


 WDY 1870.  Dark Blue Proton Catalyst MPI.  Owned from 2000-2008.  Car was 13 years old when I said goodbye.  Original 3 speed Auto Gearbox never spoiled. Tough coz UK
spec.
 

Above: Unique 0 spoke Collapsable Steering wheel with Lancer Fiore Dashboard.  
Below: GREEN Meter cluster.
 

 Above: Nicer looking Gear lever.  Super reliable 3 speed Automatic.  But Guzzler.  Average 6km/l only.
 Above: Do you believe this engine's 1995 Iswara 1.5I(A)?
Above: My 1st Car.  Bought 5 years old used in 2000 for RM32,000.  Sold 8 years later in 2008 (or 13th year) for RM6,425 (RM5800+625 - fuel subsidy by then PM Badawi).

 Above: MY Dinner.  250 calories only.
After Dinner, I proceeded to my Care Group.  At Dream Center.  Until 11pm.

Without further ado, let's proceed to Logbook:

LOGBOOK:
1) Weight: 96.1kg (-0kg)
2) Waist: 37.5" (0kg)
3) Calories Consumed today: 1078 (1135 calories remained)
Breakfast: 443 cal
- Lam mee: 383
- Kopi C' Ice Kosong: 60

Lunch:
Mix Vegetarian Rice: 306 cal

Dinner: 250 cal
- Lao Shu Fen Soup (below)
Snacks: 0 cal

- Calories Burned 201 cal
4) Steps: 5160 / 2.84km
5) Walking and Running distance: 2.84km (Apple health APP)
6) Sleep: 5 hrs 40 mins only.
7) Libido: Normal
8) Water intake: 13 glasses.
9) Mood: Happy, Tired, Blessed.
10) Exercise: Brisk Walk, 6 sets 40 times Crunches (During my Fasting lunch), Warm up.

11) Caffeine: 1 cup.
12) Soda: 0 cup.

DAY 40: LONG Saturday:

Had a LONG Sleep.  6 hours and 40 minutes.  Woke up 6:30am.  Breakfast 1: Home made Pumpkin Kueh (below)
 After that, at 9am, went to Men's MAG (Mentoring Accountability Group) with Mike and Andrew. Ordered below for Breakfast 2.

 Above: Delighted my name appeared on Church Bulletin and appearing in Prayer Slide (Auditorium) the next day (Sunday).
 Above: Attended (1/2 way) ROWI (restoring our Worship Identity workshop).  Ended at 11:30am.
 Lunch at Dream Cafe.  The Famous Lo Mai Kai.  I'd say One of the Best.
 Reached home...  Greeted by a Parcel.  Lo and Behold, my RM94.50 size US10 Crocs Arrived after 2 days ordered at Lazada.



 Above: Moovember.  10 days No shave Moustache.
 Above: My Friend shared this SKY MIRROR.  I wished I can go there...
 Above: my Round 2 Lunch at 4:30pm.  Combination Fried rice with Pandan Chicken and fried Egg.
 Above and Below: My Sub cell members 3 in a row. Liz, Deenie and Soo Yieng.

 Above and below: Weekend Sermons by Senior Pastor Chris Kam.

BIG IDEA: Your work should lead you to a purpose bigger than yourself.

 Below: Point to ponder...
 WORK For the glory of God
** 1 Cor 10:31 - So whether you eat or drink or whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God.
[Sense of Satisfaction, Fulfillment]

 ** Col 3:23-24 - 23 Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart, as working for the Lord, not for human masters, 24 since you know that you will receive an inheritance from the Lord as a reward.

 ** Romans 3:23 - “... for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God ...”

- Sin is doing things our own way. And we lose the glory of God. Counterfeit (short term) glory.

True glory lies in God.  We receive glory when we give glory to God.


 ** 1 Tim 6:6 - But godliness with contentment is great gain.
Ps.Chris recommend this book...  And asked us to Bring God's glory to the Workplace.  Don't join the Rat Race.  Work as ministry NOT as Career.

 Above and below: my Simple Dinner from Family Mart.  Japanese Curry Chicken Rice.


LOGBOOK:

1) Weight: 96.1kg (-0kg)
2) Waist: 37.5" (0kg)
3) Calories Consumed today: 1521 (673 calories remained)
Breakfast: 741 cal
- Pumpkin Cake - 246
- Chicken McMuffin - 310
- Hash Brown - 150
- Coffee - 35

Lunch: 417
Lo mai kai - 161
Combination Fried rice: 181
Fried egg: 75

Dinner: 363 cal
- Japanese Green Curry Chicken - 363

Snacks: 0 cal

- Calories Burned 184 cal
4) Steps: 4723 / 2.48km
5) Walking and Running distance: 2.48km (Apple health APP)
6) Sleep: 6 Hours 40 mins only.
7) Libido: Normal
8) Water intake: 14 glasses.
9) Mood: Happy, Tired, Blessed.
10) Exercise: Brisk Walk, 4 sets 40 times Crunches, Warm up.

11) Caffeine: 1 cup.
12) Soda: 0 cup.



That's all folks, thanks for having the time and patience to read this blog entry.  Copy like a man, please acknowledge my work by giving Link-back OR "SOURCE Jeffwhlim-reborn.blogspot.com". Don't plagiarize.

No comments:

Post a Comment