Ads by Nuffnang!

Tuesday 10 July 2018

June 27 to July 3: Summary

Above: My Photo taken in Hong  Kong before Year 11 Prom in 1997.
Above: My  Breakfast at Kong Meng Coffee Shop, Chan Sow Lin

Above: My Dinner...  I am fasting Lunch...
Movie at Atria watching the Incredibles 2.
Above Supper after movie.

END OF JUNE 27.

START OF June 28.  

My Lunch.

Hey, John Travolta budy Today like mine...
Above and below: Tune Insurance Raya Open House buffet...

Above and below: Tune Insurance Raya Open House.



END OF Aloft KL Sentral Tune Insurance Raya Open House.



END OF JUNE 28

START OF JUNE 29






Above and below: Social Media Training by Clara.

Above and below: Social Media Training by Clara.
Above and below: Social Media Training.

Above: God's Word for me today.
Above: My Lunch at Chan Sow Lin Food Court.


Above and below: I10 promotional materials.

Above and below: i10 promotional materials...  Save up to RM15xxx per i10...

Above and below: i10...

Above: Mamak World Cup...

Above and below: Friday MAG (Brother's cell) last week of the month at Subway.

Above and below: My Friend told me his Relative booked VW Passat 2.0 380TFSI.  Discount Whooping RM30,000.  It's Golf GTI through and through in Sedan Body.



END OF JUNE 29...

START OF JUNE 30
Above and below: Dream Center...  My MCPP 2 Home work.






END OF SATURDAY SERVICE...
Above: My turn to do worship at Myanmar Mission Preparation meeting
After my Myanmar Preparation meeting, I had a "DATE" with one of my Cell member. Watching World Cup.  Argentina vs France match.
END OF JUNE 30.

START OF JULY 1.



Above: Yay! Booking i10 1.25...  Customer came all the way from Senawang.  With 1 condition, I need to Deliver car to Senawang...

Above: My Dinner...  At Home...
Above: Watching Spain vs Russia Match Live with my Dad.

Today's my 3rd Auntie, Customer Lynda and hubby Birthday...

Today's also 21st year Hong Kong Handover anniversary to China.

Here's a Video link to Commerate this event...
https://youtu.be/amjPt8X1JbA

END OF JULY 1.

START OF JULY 2:
Above: My Breakfast at Kong Meng Again...


Above: MY Lunch...

Above: Microwave Oven for my New Tenant at Casa Tiara.

END OF JULY 2

START OF JULY 3:

Above: Last Saturday, My cell Group Leader Stephanie did a Tea ceremony for her mum.  Today, she passed away...
Above: My Lunch...

Above and below: Tuesday Night...  Mamak World Cup at My Church Hangar.

Above: My 2nd time Co-ordinating for Myanmar Ministry transportation.

No comments:

Post a Comment