Ads by Nuffnang!

Saturday 31 March 2018

Mar 28-30: Of Prayer, Alpha, MPV and Good Friday

Start of March 28:

I woke up 5am today to attend the 3 Day Morning Fast and Prayer from 5:30am to 7am.


 After that, 4-5 of us Prayer buddies will gather for Breakfast nearby.


 Above: My Breakfast.  Below: MY Lunch.

 Above and below: Piano Lessons. 

 Above: Today's Election Boundaries tabulated and approved by the EC and Cabinet.  Gerrymandering explained.
 Above and below: My Family's Casa Tiara Studio for rental again.  RM1600 OR RM1700 with 1 car park beside lift.  Fully furnished.

 Above: My Dinner.

END OF March 28

Start of March 29:

 Above: My Breakfast after Day 3 of Morning Prayer


 Above: My Lunch.

 Above: Movie with my Prayer buddies.  Before Alpha.

 Above and below: Alpha in Progress...

END OF March 29.

Start of March 30.  Good Friday:

 Above: My Breakfast.


 Above: My Lunch.

 Above and below: Thinking of Buying this Kia Rondo (Naza Citra 2 Rondo) MPV.  RM27,000 OTR for a 2011 car.  Can loan up to 7 years with RM400 monthly installment.
 A call to my Church Mentor, I realised I can't afford as my Income is not stable.
 I don't need this MPV, All I have to do is Learn Manual and Drive Church Vans.  Either Nissan C22 Vannette OR Nissan Urvan.






 Red light by everyone around me.
 Above: My Lunch-Dinner (Lunner) at 5pm
 Above: Still Hungry so My Dinner at Kayu Jaya 33.  This Indomie Costs RM6.50.  The Teh-O-Halia Ais costs RM2.50.  Atas Mamak.
 Above and below: My cell group meeting at Church.

We took Holy communion among others.  After that, 5 of us guys hang out at Section 17 Mamak for 1 hour.  Reached home 11:30pm.

That's all folks, thanks for having the time and patience to read this blog entry.  

No comments:

Post a Comment