Ads by Nuffnang!

Sunday 11 February 2018

Feb 8-10: Of CG CNY dinner, Alpha and Steamboat

 Above: My Breakfast.

Above: My 1st 3 KAM on February 9.
Above: MY Lunch.  Chicken Breast Rice.
 Above: This is a Joke by my Friend's Boss.  "Bao Yu".  Means: "budget" ABALONE. 
Above: The Jam from my Office in Chan Sow Lin to DUMC for My Prayer 201, Sacred Rhythm.

 Above: Dinner at Ground floor Jaya 33 SHIN TOKYO Japanese Restaurant.  Dry Teriyaki Chicken Noodle.


Above: 2nd Supper of the week.  

 END OF FEBRUARY 8.

START OF FEBRUARY 9:

Above: My Breakfast at 8:30am.
Above: Accident in less than 1 day Received the car.
 Above: 1222 again...
Above: The Travelling Frog game again
  
 Above: My 11am brunch.  Yong Tau Foo at Southgate.
 Above: My 3pm Meal.  Homemade Spaghetti Bog.

 Above: Our CNY Break announced.
 Above and below: At 6:45pm, I drove to Atria Dynasty Dragon Seafood restaurant for our CNY Goddreamers Cell Gathering.

 Above the Menu.  Below: Montage 1.

 Above and below: 2nd Lou Sang of the Week.


 Above and below: Dish 1 and 2. 

 Above and below: Dish 3 and 4.

 Above and below: Dish 5 and 6.

 Above and below: Dish 7 and 8 (Last minute add on: Pork ribs.)










Lastly good news...  My sister's artwork featured at her workplace.

END OF February 9.

START OF February 10:

Today's a Great Saturday.  I woke up 6:30am.  It's my off day.  But I showroom duty tomorrow (Sunday).  I spent Half-day in the Church.

 Above: My 7am Breakfast.  Lam Mee again...  But this one is at Section 17/1 Market Food court.

 Above and below: Alpha Volunteers Training. 9am to 12pm in DUMC.


 Above: 12:40pm Lunch at Howyekee with my friend Mica.
 Above: Miscommunication.  Forgotten to cancel this order (seller said need wait 15 mins), so ended up tapau home for my Sister and Maid.
 Above and below: At 4:50pm, I reached DUMC Again for Saturday 5pm to 7pm service.


 Above: The Sermon topic.  Below: A moment of silence for Pastor Raymond Koh to mark his 365 days absence.


 Above: Pastor Dato" Dr. Daniel Ho's trademark.  Below: My 2018 shot with my "Twin" brother.
Jeffry Lim

 Above: EPF Announced Dividend for 2017.
 Above and below: After the Church Service, 8 of us car MPV pooled to Kepong Popo Steamboat Cafe.


 Above: Our 3rd Lou Sang of the week.
 Above: ALL Alpha Alumnus Host, helpers and guests.





 Above and below: Steamboat galore...
 Above: Beef and Pork slice









 Above and below: Celebrating February babies: Gaik Peng (right) and Leh Jan Birthday.

 Above and Below: Charmaine (left)'s gift to Gaik Peng.


 Our group photos...

Above, the Birthday Cake.


Before I go, here's my Parting shot.  Montage of our PoPo Steamboat Restaurant and Cafe.

That's all folks, thanks for having the time and patience to read this blog entry.


No comments:

Post a Comment