Ads by Nuffnang!

Sunday 13 May 2018

May 10-12: Of Election outcome and 90 mins Q for Free Burger


 I waited for the Election Vote counting until I slept at 11:30pm.  Woke up 2:40am and realising we are Leading and Winning... 

I have to work on May 10, Showroom duty though Sunday Working hours.  Consider half day.











 Above: My Lunch from W-Mart cafe, Chan Sow Lin.  Mini Lasagna + Fruit cake = RM6 only.

Showroom duty today, From 10:30am to 4:30pm.  Got 4 walk ins today.  But all expecting car prices to drop.  We closed 5:15pm.  







Above: 80 mins queue and 10 mins preparation time.  Total 90 mins for Nasi Lemak Burger.  
It's meant to be free...  But itchy me go and buy 1 more set (without drink) for RM23.80.








 END OF MAY 10,

START OF MAY 11:





 Whenever there's a Public holiday, I treat myself O&S Restaurant Sea Park's best combo.  Penang Chee Cheong Fun with Yong Tau Foo. Above my Lunch.
 Above: Home made Penang Kiam Chai Boey.  Below: How the dishes gelled together.

Today's a boring day...  I slept 3 hours in the Afternoon. 

 Above: We are in the news.

END OF MAY 11.

START OF MAY 12:






 Above: My Lunch.  Below: My Simple Dinner.  Cause my family members thought I'm not having dinner.


 END OF MAY 12. 


No comments:

Post a Comment