Ads by Nuffnang!

Thursday 31 May 2018

May 22-28 Tues to Mon Summary

 May 22 to 24 I was "forced" to make cold call at HQ In front of Sales Head from Auto Bavaria.  I made 100 calls with 21 appointments over the weekend.

 Above: My Lunch of May 22 provided.

Above: My 5:30pm early dinner.

Free these massage chair for booking until 31 May.  For Ioniq extended till 30 June.

 Above: One of my pick up point.  Fetching Myanmarese to Church at 11:20pm

END OF MAY 22.

Start of May 23:
 Today's 2nd day of Cold call.

 Above: Closed a Starex Deluxe deal.  Went to Client office at Phileo Damansara to sign.
 Above: Day 2 Lunch provided by Sime Darby Auto Hyundai.
 Above and below: Nissan 0 GST Price lists.

 Above: My Simple Dinner.

END OF Blessed MAY 23.

START OF May 24:
 Above: Breakfast with Sister.


 Above: The New Cabinet.  Below: God Speaks thru the Bible...

 Above: 5 years ago today, we Informatics mate took these.  Zul (far right) Daughter's Aqiqah

Above: Day 3 Lunch.  At SDAH Hyundai.

 Above and below: Alpha Diner.  Tomyam Fried rice.

 Above: How the dishes gelled together.

 Above: Last session of Alpha.  Next 2 weeks are Celebration and next season preview.
End of May 24, Thursday

START OF May 25, Friday

 Today's Day 1 of my 3 days test drive open house.  I have 1 guest and 2 walk ins.


 Above: My Tapau Breakfast.
 Above and below: Shots inspired by my guest, John Ong.

 Above: The only Hybrid with 60:40 flat folding rear seats and Full size spare tyres.  Boot space expanded up to 1505 litres.


 Above and below: Customer wants to trade in this S350 3.7 V6.  Used car dealer offer 12k only, Ironically it's Roadtax worth more than the car (RM17,000).



 Above: Latest 0 GST Pricing of Grand Starex Royale
 Above: Customer thinks this Hyundai Elantra Sport reminded him of Alfa Romeo 159.  The Exhaust burble, the Meter/cluster design, the Great ride and handling and sound proofing.  Feels Germanic too. A Sleeper car.

 Above: Dinner at Wang Chiew, SS2 before Cell.
END OF MAY 25,

START OF MAY 26, Saturday

 Above: My COO shared this "Motivational" photo.
Above: Day 2 of test drive weekend.
Above: Tapau Breakfast.  Showroom duty Saturday.


2 Guests today and 3 walk ins.

 Above: My home cooked Dinner.
Above: Bobby the Golden retriever's Fur's long again. Time to shave bald?

 Above: My Alpha Gangs.

END of 26 May.  Saturday

Start of 27 May Sunday

 Above: God's word thru my Daily Devotion.
 Above: My Sunday morning breakfast at Dream Cafe.
 Above: Prayer 101.  The Prayer Course.
 Above and below: Sunday worship celebrations.

 Above: Sermon topic, below: Sermon speaker of the week.
 After Church, I went straight to Showroom.  Reached showroom 1pm. 

A group of my Friends visited me.  HUGE Thanks to:

Chris, Stephanie, Emelyn, Mdm Kong, Markus, Andrew C.
 Above: my Lunch.  Thanks to Simon and his son Benjamin for the treat.
 For my 3rd Auntie.  She's contemplating buying either Sienta or BRV.
 Above: My Simple dinner.
 Above and below: Proof of Hyundai Ioniq Fuel consumption.  RM90 can go 1000+ km.
 END OF MAY 27 Sunday

Start of May 28, Monday
 Above: My Breakfast at 7am.


 Above: My 2nd breakfast at 10:30am
 Above: Renault 0 GST Pricing.
 Above: For Tucson Walk in.  Trade in Honda Insight 2013.

 Above: My Dinner at 6pm.  At Jln Chan Sow Lin Chicken Rice.
 Above: GOD SPEAKS thru the bible.
 That's all folks, thanks for having the time and patience to read this blog entry. 

No comments:

Post a Comment