Ads by Nuffnang!

Monday 25 December 2017

Dec 23-24: Off Days, Christmas mood

 Today, I woke up 6:25am.  Prepping my House for Christmas Party with Gift exchange and Pot bless.  18 people including my family members.  At 10:30am sent my Car for Washing, bought extra Paper plates and cups and Ice. 

Guest coming in one by one at 1pm.
 Above: Belinda home made Quiche.
 Above: 1st guest (Myvi) parked artistically.  But most of them still prefer to parked outside despite my house compound ability to fit 6 cars.
 Above: Food starting to come in...



Above: Drinks supplied by Aaron.


 Above: Milk pastry supplied by Peggy.
 Above and below, the Presents for Gift exchange.




 Above: Worship session after the gift exchange.
 Above and below: Group photos...



 Above: Snacks from Padang, Indonesia.
 Above: After the Cell gathering at my house, 6 of us went to Collective Coffee House beside Sports barn at Section 19/1A.  5 oz Latte coffee at RM8 only.  Great coffee.  Aromatic and value for money.

DECEMBER 24: Christmas Eve.
 Above, reached DUMC at 8:45am. Breakfast before Connectors Duty (Visitor's lounge).
 Above: Leh Jan reserved seats for us...
 Above and below: today's Sermon.  Christmas Eve.

Senior Pastor, Ps. Chris shared about Fanny Crosby.  She was blinded from 6 months old.   She wrote 9000 hymns.  More on this later...
 Above: Sermon in Progress.  Below: Most popular hymns written by Fanny Crosby. 
 Blessed Assurance.

Lyrics below:

Blessed assurance, Jesus is mine!
Oh, what a foretaste of glory divine!
Heir of salvation, purchase of God,
Born of His Spirit, washed in His blood.

Refrain:

This is my story, this is my song,
Praising my Savior all the day long;
This is my story, this is my song,
Praising my Savior all the day long.

Perfect submission, perfect delight,
Visions of rapture now burst on my sight;
Angels, descending, bring from above
Echoes of mercy, whispers of love.

Perfect submission, all is at rest,
I in my Savior am happy and blest,
Watching and waiting, looking above,
Filled with His goodness, lost in His love.

After the Sunday Service, I served briefly at Connectors.  After 20 minutes, me with 7 other CG members went to "New Heong Kee Beggar Chicken Restaurant."










 Above and below: Group photos...  Proof we were here...


 Above: 8 of us fit into this MPV.
 Above: Bought this Cable at Ninjaz SS2 for my Friend's Mum. 
 Above and below, my Sister and Bro-in-law dropped by.  This means, my Golden Retriever, Bobby gets his treats and Air-cond privilege.
 Above: Bobby begging for food...  Below: Enjoying Air-cond and attention.

 Above: My Christmas Eve simple home cooked dinner.
 Above: Watched 2 episodes of Tanglin before I sleep.
Above: Sample of Christmas photo I received.
 
Above and below: My customized Christmas Greetings I sent out...

 Above and below.  Made this 2 years back.  Recycled.
 Before I go, here's my Parting shot:

No comments:

Post a Comment