Ads by Nuffnang!

Sunday 31 December 2017

Dec 28-30 Updates. God never fails

Today, another round of Family devotion.  Woke up 5:50am.  Showroom duty today.  9am to 7pm.
 Breakfast: 360 cal.  Pork Noodles.
 Above: My Friend's Dad heart attack at Church.  Thank God got Kah Ee to the rescue, sent him to UH.
 Above: Calculate car loan for Customer.  Below: Chicken breast rice, 350 cal.

 Above: Ioniq.  RM89 / 38.72l can go 1040km mixed driving.

 Above: My dinner. 
 END OF Dec 28,
Start of Dec 29.

 Breakfast, Lam mee.  383 cal.  Below: My Friend asked me to check out these:


 Above: Bought these for Uncle Paul.  Visited Him in UH.

Short testimony since Tuesday.  File in Case, within 1 hour given chassis.  Wednesday morning collect Sonata in Ampang.  I Inspected the car, no problem, No plate VBB 8596 bought successfully on Thursday.  2 prayer answered.  2 more tomorrow (Friday) morning Inspection and by 4pm registration.

Friday:
 Thank God 2 more prayers answered.  Inspection passed, Geran came out.  But 1 problem, Puspakom officials scratched and greased the car during inspection.  Need to fork out RM60 to polish the car tomorrow morning. 

Consolation is by tomorrow 11:30am Delivery in time for December closing.  Commission out by Jan 5.
 Above: Indomie Single 360 cal at 5:50pm before car pool to UH.
 Above and below: Hospital visit Uncle Paul.
Above: Uncle Paul requested our group photo as remembrance.

 END OF December 29. 

START OF DECEMBER 30.

Today, I woke up 6am.  During our Family Devotion at 6:30am, my sister mood unstable.  Mine also not right.  Both of us went for our routine Jab to stabilize mood.  Below: My Breakfast.  Lam Mee again. 

 Above and Below: 2013 i10 milestone.  60,000km.
After seeing Doctor (At 9:15am), I rushed to My Office in Sg.Besi.  On my way to Deliver car.

 Above: Thank You Jason for your Support and understanding.  Another Sonata LF on the Road.  Quite happy with the car too.

Above: My Late lunch.  3:50pm at Dream Cafe.
 Above and Below: DUMC Saturday Service.

 ABove and below: Sermon in Progress.



 Above: My Dinner On 30/12/2017.
 Above and below: Rare occasion captured: Granny eats on her own.  "Depending on Mood and energy".

Above: Our home cooked dinner yesterday.

That's all folks, thanks for having the time and patience to read this blog entry.  An original Jeff Lim's production.  Copy like a man, Don't plagiarize.

No comments:

Post a Comment