Ads by Nuffnang!

Wednesday 27 December 2017

Dec 26-27 updates


 Today, I woke up 6:15am, another day of Family Prayer Altar at 6:30am. Below: Christmas Connector duty.  As "Greeter".

 Reached office 8:15am.  Breakfast as above. 

After that submit Sonata closing file to Admin at 9:30am.  Within 2 hours, Chassis and Car location known.  Tomorrow collect the Sonata at Ampang. 








 Above and below: Christmas flashbacks.

 Above: Reading this book.
 Above: My 12:30pm lunch before I went home.
 Above: Booking online for this evening Star Wars - The Last Jedi movie.  7 tickets.
 Above and below: Meaningful quotes.

 Above and below: the Tickets and Cinema location.

 Above, My Dinner at GO Noodle house.
Sorry, still in festive mood.  No update Logbook until Jan 1.

END OF December 26.

START of DECEMBER 27.

Today, I woke up 6:20am. Did Family devotion 
 Above: The Mid-point of EPL Tables.  After Christmas.

 Above: My breakfast.  Below: off to Ampang Showroom after Breakfast.
 Above and below: Inspecting customer's Sonata LF Elegance.

 Above and below: Customer's car arrived my Showroom from Ampang.

 Above: SOLD by ME.
 Above: My 2 Cars Number plate.  Co-incidentally.  Today's the 5th anniversary owning Iphone. 
 Above my 12pm lunch.  Below: my 2nd lunch at 2:50pm.  Customer's treat.

 Amen, God Answered 1 prayer today.  A Problem free and Scratchless car.  2 more prayer request.

That's all folks, thanks for having the time and patience to read this blog entry.  

No comments:

Post a Comment