Ads by Nuffnang!

Thursday 3 May 2018

April 28-May 1: Of McD NL Burger, Water Baptism, Labour Day and Spiritual Gifts

START OF APRIL 28, SATURDAY.





Above and below: Nasi Lemak Burger.  My take:

After trying Burger Lab Nasi Lemak Burger, (High Benchmark) this one a Thumbs down for me. But heard from My Sister who tried the Singapore version, ours MUCH Improved with Spicier Sambal and Onions which they lacked.  So we should be #Syukur



END OF APRIL 28

START OF APRIL 29, SUNDAY:

Above and below: Quality Breakfast time with My Elder Sister.

 AMEN!
 Above and below: My Cell Members Andrew Pui and Cell Leader's Fiancee Chris Wee Water Baptism and Membership welcoming.
 Above and below: Andrew Pui

 Above and below: Chris Wee



 Above: Something Funny.

 Above: 86 years old uncle Braved himself to immersion Water baptism.  Thanks to Golden Club, he found friends.
 Above and below: Not my Photo.  Thanks to Stanley.



 Above: One Big Goddreamers Cell Family.

END OF APRIL 29

START OF Showroom Duty APRIL 30
Above: My Breakfast. Below: My Lunch.

 Above and below: My Childhood "Admired" Car. 1990 Toyota Corolla Cielo 1.6 Limited Liftback.
 I liked the Massive Glass area with 0 blind spots.  It costs RM51,000 only back in 1990.
 Above: My Breakfast
 Above: My Myanmar Ministry Boss, Kah Ee's birthday today.
 Above: My Dinner at S11 Mixed Rice Section 17 PJ.

END OF APRIL 30

START OF MAY 1.  BLESSED LABOUR DAY

 Above: French Toast with banana and Indomie Single.
 Above and Below: Surprise visitor.  A Garden Squirrel entered my house.


 Above and Below: Apple Mangoes from My Prayer Buddy, GP Yeoh's garden.


 Above: Facebook Friend posted Meme
 Above: Lunch with My pharmacist Old Friend Joshua Ng last met 2007 at Wah Cheong, Section 17, PJ.
 Above: My Favourite Ice cream by Nestle.  Very difficult to buy.  99 Speedmart always Sold out.  Bought this at Shell Section 17, PJ.
 Above: My other team Colleagues Celebrating William (far right) birthday with Kajang Satay.
 Above: Funny Comics...
 Above and below: Context or reason behind the comic...

 Above: My Labour day home cooked dinner...
 Above: Dad's Organic Barley Tea from Vietnam (?)
 Above: Civic Milestone.
Before I go, here's my Spiritual Giftings...  taken from Google Photo Archive back in 2014.

No comments:

Post a Comment