Ads by Nuffnang!

Friday 18 May 2018

May 13-16: Of Mother's day, New Tenant, BBW Box Sale and FFK Ceramah.


 Above: 7:30am breakfast at Dream Cafe before Prayer 101 at 8am to 9:30pm.


 Above and below: Mother's day song presentation.



 Above and below: Forum - Kids talk about their mums.  Words of encouragements.

 Above: Pastor's Daughter.







 END OF Mother's Day service Sermon by Senior Pastor Chris's wife.
 Above, My lunch at How Ye Kee Section 17.
 Above: Thank God for QQ the Half Blind, Mute mongrel.  Lost for 24 hours.  Found thanks to the power of Facebook post in Section 17, PJ Community Page.
 Above and below: My Dog QQ the Mongrel.  Lost for 24 hours.  Found 1 street away in 17/21.  Thanks Elaine.  Apparently Facebook Ad on Section 17 PJ Community Facebook page works.  Within 5 mins I received call from a Lady of QQ whereabouts.

Above: Mother's day dinner for us.  Special add on for Mum: Pig Intestines and Steamed Hainanese Chicken Drumstick.  
END OF MAY 13, 
Start of May 14:
 Above: 7am breakfast at Home.
 Above: Bobby the Golden Retriever loves my Family's Civic FD2.  He Loves to Pee at my Daily driven car, Hyundai i10 at front or rear Bumper or front or rear Tyre.
 Above: Brunch at 10am.
 Above and below: May 11 Early Mother's day celebration.  Photos received on 14 May.
 My Blog Ad for my Sister's Casa Tiara condo quite effective. 3 Enquiry within 48 hours and this Enquiry on 12 May I closed within 24 hours.  Expat Tenant Moved in 15 May 2018.  1 year rental agreement.  Good Job Blogger and Google.  


Above: my Simple Dinner at 14 May 8pm.  After Tenant viewing.

 END OF 14 May 2018.

START OF 15 May 2018.
Above and below: my simple Breakfast at Home.

Above: EPL Final Table for 2017-18 season. 


Above: Happy Birthday Eunice Tan.

Ya Man!


 Above my Lunch on the 15th.


Above: Final Touch up for New Expat Tenant to move in.  

 BELOW: START OF BBW Box sale at Starling Mall.




 END OF Big Bad Wolf Box Sale photos in Starling Mall
 END OF MAY 15

START OF MAY 16:








 Above: Dinner before Ceramah at Amcorp Mall Padang.  Unfortunately, Something cropped up with my New Tenant.  FFK my Friends.  Didn't join them...
 Above and below: My tenant's place.  Bought Iron, Pots and Pans.  Pending Rice Cooker.


 Above and below: Selected Ceramah Photos shared by LJ Ho (left).
Anuar Ibrahim Released today.  Glad he's back in good shape.

No comments:

Post a Comment