Ads by Nuffnang!

Thursday 24 May 2018

May 17-21: Of Doppelganger, Alpha, CG, Post GST Car Prices and 520

Start of May 17: Thursday

From May 1 onwards, I duty other day because 3 colleagues left in April.  Now left 5 colleagues.  So  3 teams down to 2 teams.  This is a blessing in disguise as I tend to spend less.  No time for Movies and Shopping malls now.
Above: My Ideal Economy rice combo at Mouth Watering Restaurant Southgate.  Damage RM6.80.

Above: Our Cell Duty roster...  I post here so I can't forget.
Above: Friday Cell Duty roster Practice before Alpha.
 Above and Below: Food provided at Alpha.  Today Alpha's 1st time NONE of our Group 3 guests Make it.  Due to Freak Rain-storm.  Left Host, Christie Chong and Me (Co-host). 
A record...

 END OF May 17, Start of May 18 Friday



Above and below: Doppelganger 1 and 2.

Above: doppelganger 3.
Above and below: Friday Night dinner at Ninja Joe.  Pork burgers.


Below: Source: Paultan.org.  Latest GST Price list for Honda
Above: HONDA Latest Promo.

Above and below: My Cell group, Goddreamers group photo.

Above: Something Funny.  Thai Comic strip.

 END OF MAY 18, Friday.

Start of May 19: Saturday

 Above and below: Breakfast with Sister

Above: Bobby the Golden Retriever.
Above and below: Weekend service sermon by Ps. Mike Ngui.

Above: 1st GST Free price release by Hyundai.


Above: My Simple Dinner at Home.

END OF MAY 19
 START OF MAY 20
Above: Breakfast at DUMC Dream Cafe before My Prayer 101.

Above: My Simple Lunch.  Showroom duty today.
Today is 520.  Chinese for Wo Ai Ni.  Couple day.  My friend Poh Lin Birthday today.

Above and below: Cake to Celebrate Mother's day.  Pandan Layer cake from Klang.



Add caption
Above: FINAL 0 GST Price by Hyundai.


Above: Nissan's turn.

END OF MAY 20

 Start of May 21: Monday.
My All time favourite food combo at O&S Restaurant.  Damage RM9.60.
Today, my Manager announced.  I am one of the 4 selected for HQ Cold call event From Tuesday to Thursday.  Objective to Make Cold call in front of New Sales Head from Auto Bavaria.  Shall update next blog entry.

END OF Blog entry.  Thanks for having the time and patience to read the blog entry.

No comments:

Post a Comment