Ads by Nuffnang!

Monday 15 January 2018

Jan 12-14: Fri to Sunday happenings

 Today's Duty Friday.  I woke up 6:30pm, missed the Friday Morning Prayer in DUMC as a Result.  Reached office 8:40pm.  Had Lam Mee with Hazelnut white coffee for Breakfast.
 Cell member shared this...
 Above and Below.  My 97 years old granny today Ate and drank by herself.  And talked a lot today. 

 Above: Almost got into trouble.  Thank God I remarked and Written missing accessories.  So I was saved.  Below: Last minute mentioned This Weekend got Roadshow at Mid Valley.  Halal Expo.
 I was selected for 2nd shift in Saturday. 
 Above: My 12:30pm Lunch.  Below: my 7:30pm dinner at Subway.
 It's a FOOT LONG Subway I shared with my Friend.  We ate in Church and Car pool to Damansara Heights for combined Cell Group.
 Above and below: Icebreaker in Progress...

 Above and below: More photos...

 Above: the Group photos...
 Today's the 1st day temperature dropped so Low.  As low as 22 deg celsius in PJ.
 END OF 12 January.

Start of 13 January.

This is Day 2 of Fraser's Hill temperature.  Enjoyed every bit.  Heard from Met Department the Chill weather shall end by 15 January or Monday.  Woke up 4:45am today, slept 4 hours only.  But dunno why still feeling fresh.


 Above and below: Saturday Morning Prayer.  Made it today.  Only 10 mins late...
 Above and below: Topic and Verse of the Day.

 Above and below: More verse of the day.

 Above: Final Verse of the day.
 Above: Prayer points.

 Above: McDonalds after the prayer.  Corporate Sheparding at Centerpoint McD.  Reached there 9am.  We Spent 2 hours there catching up (once a month thingy).
 Above: My Lunch at 1pm in Dream Cafe before test drive appointment.  Appointment with My customer at 2pm.  The Doctor couple test driven the Santa Fe 2.4 Petrol.  They're quite happy with the car, but Still haven't decided which 7 seater SUV to buy.  Chill in Showroom until 4pm.
 Above and below: Around 4pm I drove to Mid Valley for Halal Exhibition Roadshow.  Had these for Early Dinner (4:30pm) at AEON Big Mid Valley.

 Above: the Venue.  Below: Me with the Booth.  Since it's Halal Expo.  The people checking out the i10 only a handful.  Less than 5.

 Above and below: Me, myself and I.

 Above and below: the Booths.

 Above and below: their so called "Attractions".

 Above and below: their Expo programme.

 Above: Another of their "Attraction".
 Above: Le Seminar venue.  Below: The Halls...

 Above: Hall 2 and 3 taken up. But by 7pm One by one booths closing.  At 8pm The Whole Expo Closed doors...



 That's all folks, thanks for having the time and patience to read this blog entry.  An original Jeff Lim's Production.
END OF JAN 13. 
 START OF JAN 14:

 Above: My Sunday Breakfast at Dream Cafe before Church starts.  RM4.70 only.
 Above: Queue up to enter the Hall for Sunday Celebration service at 9:20am.
 Above and Below: The AGW.  Anniversary Gift weekend.









Above and Below: the Sunday Sermon topic.





 After the service.  I went to Ribs King Sea Park for Lunch with my Alpha Season 1, 2017 mates.

 Above: MY Lunch. 

Reached home 3pm.  Chill at home until 7pm. 
 Above and Below: MY Humble Dinner.

Above: The Most expensive fruit I've eaten in 2018 though it's given by my Relative.  RM75/kilo Fresh Cherries.

Above and below: My successful Advertising Campaign in Facebook.  I obtained many prospects.

That's all folks, thanks for having the time and patience to read this blog entry.  An original Jeff Lim's Production.  

No comments:

Post a Comment