Ads by Nuffnang!

Wednesday 24 January 2018

Jan 21-23: Of Deaths, Prayer, Food and Free Movie

Today I woke up hearing the news My Friend from Nissan Passed on Peacefully in his Sleep.  
We Roadshow together few times before at TCM back in 2014.  His Nissan Booth was beside my Hyundai.  Sorry to hear his passing.  He was 63 years old, I asked my other friend Mika why still working at this age?

She replied he married late.  His Son only 7 years old...  

Another death's my Former Church member's Mum.  She passed on suddenly due to Dengue virus attacking her heart.  Ms.Lim was in New Zealand when her Mum died...  

Back to my life: Today's Day 14/14.  Last day of 14 days Fast and Prayer.  

Today we prayed for our country well being.

 Above and below: Breakfast after Prayer meeting.  Alpha Leaders and Alumnus.  One of the Leader Cheau Lin suddenly asked me about my Life partner requirements.  I also dunno how to tell her...
 After the breakfast at Hai Keng, Section 14, I walked to DUMC to serve Connectors (Visitor Lounge) setup.  My Teammate Irene brought up tithing, so It reminded me of this Verse.
I left the Church at 10:05am (skipped the Sunday service as I attended the Yesterday 5-7pm Service).  I rushed to Chan Sow Lin Showroom for duty.  Reached showroom 10:25am. 
 
Served 1 walk in, at 1:30pm, my Lunch as above.  Left office 4:45pm.  
Reached home 15 mins later as it's Sunday, Not much traffic.
 Above: No Water supply, so we Tapau from Mixed rice nearby.
 Above: Rare sight, my Granny Feeds herself and helped herself with the dishes.  Normally needs feeding.
FITNESS UPDATE: 
Weight: 96.5kg.  Lost 0.2kg.  No more intermittent fast.  No more calorie counting.  No more gym.  Daily average steps: 4500.  Daily calorie burned 200.  My exercise: Just brisk walk and planking.

 END OF JAN 21.   

START of JAN 22
Above: My Monday Morning Breakfast.  Below: My record Swarm / Foursquare points in a single Check in.  55 points.

 Above and below: My Lunch with my Church Friends at Ban Huat Heng Section 17.

 Above: Char Siew, Below: Siew yuk. 

 Above: Here's how All the dishes in my plate looks like.


 
I was reminded of this verse.  Jeremiah 17:7.  Went home and did some catch up errands.  At 4pm, my friend Michael texted he got 8 passes to movie Preview screening, MUSE at 9pm.  It's a Spanish Irish joint production Suspense movie. 

Car pool with another friend Andy at 7:15pm.  We went to Cantin for dinner.

 Above: My dinner.   Marmite Chicken.  Very Salty marmite... 
 Above and below: The Movie 6 of us watched.  2 passes burned.

 Above and below: View from the Theatre lobby.
How's MUSE?
It's NOT Scary at all.  I thought it's a Horror movie after seeing the Trailer.  But In reality, it's a SLOW Paced Suspense thriller.  It's like the series Charmed.  Still, 2 of my friends fell asleep.  RATING: 6/10 only.

Official Sypnosis: 
Samuel Salomon, a literature professor, has been off work for almost a year after the tragic death of his girlfriend. Samuel has been suffering from a recurring nightmare in which a woman is brutally murdered by a strange ritual. Suddenly, the same woman who appears every night in his dreams is found dead in exactly the same circumstances. Samuel sneaks into the crime scene and there he meets Rachel who has also dreamed about the murder. Together, they will do whatever they can to discover the identity of the mystery woman, entering a terrifying world controlled by the figures who have inspired artists throughout time: The Muses.

Reached home: 12am.  Straight went to sleep.

END OF JAN 22. 

START OF JAN 23:

Woke up 6am, bathe.  It's cold, so sleep without air-cond whole night.  Did Family devotion.  Resumed after 2 week break.  Left for work at 8am, detoured to McDonalds SS2 for breakfast.  Reached office 9:05am.

 Reached office, Settled down, read newspapers, made 4-5 follow up calls.  At 10:30am, my Supervisor asked me to fetch him to Car Paint shops nearby to collect his Hyundai Elantra. 
Above: the Car, after RM2150 repaint.

 Above: My Lunch at 12:45pm.  Pork noodles with Curry Sauce. 

Chilled at home...  Dinner below at 7pm.

Tonight 10:45pm to 12am fetched 2 rounds of Burmese to Church.  Had a Chat with Kah Ee, Co-ordinator.  

No comments:

Post a Comment