Ads by Nuffnang!

Sunday 21 January 2018

Jan 18-20: Of Prayers, Botak Bobby and Blessings


START OF JAN 18. Thursday.
Well there's a saying a picture's worth 1000 words.  Do enjoy the photos.






















 Today, Mrs Lee dropped by my Showroom to look at Hyundai Santa Fe.  I helped to collect documents and sent to Process. 
 Tonight is my Prayer 201 again.  Sacred Rhythm.
 END OF JAN 18, Thursday.

START OF Jan 19: Friday.
 Above and below: 2nd last day of Morning prayer.  Day 13/14.






 Above: Breakfast after Morning Prayer at New Sea View.


 Above: My Lunch.  Below: Brought Bobby to Shave Botak due to Fungal infection.

 Above and Below: Before.

 Above and below: After.













 END OF JAN 19. 

 Start of Jan 20.




















Above and below.  Breakfast after Morning prayer.

 Above: My Lunch.  Shortly after that, I drove to DUMC for Saturday Service.
 Above and below: Saturday Service.




 Above, My simple Dinner.
Above, My 1st supper in 2 weeks.

END OF Jan 20.  That's all folks, thanks for having the time and patience to read this blog entry.  An Original Jeff Lim's Production.

No comments:

Post a Comment