Ads by Nuffnang!

Wednesday 3 January 2018

Jan 2. Of Sad day and Scan day...

Today, I woke up early did Morning Devotion.  But at 6:45am, my sister broke the news.  Their Dog in Klang house, Bebe the Mongrel was Food poisoned and dying.  Long story short, rushed to Pet Hospital, Died minutes upon arrival.  RIP Bebe.

I reached office 8:20am today.  Breakfast with 2 colleagues.  Had the following for breakfast:
 Below: Friend shared this... Interesting...
 Above: Interesting Perspective.  Below: My 12pm at Dream Cafe.

 Above: My Karada Scan as at 2 January 2018. Weight and Visceral fat maintained.  Overall Percentage Fat increased from 31 to 32.2, Body fats lncreased by 0.4% while Skeletal Muscles dropped 0.3% across the body.
 Above and below: My Haircut.  Before and After.  Not much difference right?

 Above and Below: My 4:30pm snack. 

 Above: My 7pm dinner.  Below: Fetching Myanmese to their Bible School Graduation.

That's all folks, thanks for having the time and patience to read this blog entry.

No comments:

Post a Comment