Ads by Nuffnang!

Friday 12 January 2018

Jan 9-11: Of Duty, Prayer and Nail Biting day

Today, I woke up 5am.  Today's 2nd day out of 14 Morning Fast and Prayer in my Church.  Reached DUMC 5:40am.  After the Morning watch, I drove to Section 17 takeout an Extra LARGE Kampar Fishball noodle.  Paid RM7.50, enough for 3 person share.

 Above and Below: the Morning Watch.
 After that, I went to office Duty.  Reached office 8:15am.  Below: My Early Lunch at 11.45am.

Above: My Dinner at Home at 8:15pm.  

Today's a good day.  My Customer Allen came to office to Confirmed order a Hyundai Sonata Elegance by Submitting Documents.  Thank God.  I immediately submitted to Ambank.  Hence, I left office 7:30pm.  Reached home 8:10pm.

 END OF January 9. 

Start of January 10.
 Today, I woke up 5:10am.  2nd day in a Row Morning Fast and Prayer.  After the Prayer, I rushed home.  Prayed with my Mum.  Had Oat with Cranberries for 1st breakfast.




 My 1st breakfast at 7:40am.  Oat with white coffee and Cranberries
 Above: The Sonata today announced Left 18 units.  By 11 Jan, left 0 unit... 
 Above: My Brunch at 10:45am.  May King Pudu Lam Koay Teow with Fish Cake and Meat ball.  Damage RM12.
 Above and below: I went to San Xing Auto Puchong to fit my Brake Pad and Rear absorbers bought 2 days ago from PH Auto Sea park.
 Above and below: the HI-Q Ceramic brake pads which I didn't change.  Keep. 
 Why?
Because of Honesty by Owen, His staff took out my old front Brake pad and said "Still got 50% left, can last another 6 months.  Don't need to Change. 

 Above and Below: Ended up changed the rear absorbers only.  RM35 labour only. 

 Above and below: the Shop.  Best service, friendly, sincere owners.  Owen and William.
 Above and below: My Daily driven Car.

 Above: My Late lunch at 4pm.  Below: At 6:30pm check out the New Picanto.  RM49,800 OTR.

 Above and below: Picanto 1.25.

 Above: Latest Fuel price announced.
Above: MY customer Jason asked what is the tolerance level 100km or 500km.  I screenshot above page in Owners manual for him.

After that, at 6:20pm I rushed to 9888 restaurant in Miharja.  My colleague Suzy Treat 6 of us Appreciation Dinner.  Sadly, 3 out of 6 of the dish I can't eat due to Seafood.  Mantis Prawn, Prawn and Tomyam Seafood soup.  -SAD-.  Anyway, Great 2 and 1/2 hours Fellowship with colleagues.  Get to know then better.

END OF JAN 10:

 START of Jan 11.
Woke up 4:45am.  Bathe.  Above: At 5:20am.  McDonald Breakfast.  Reached DUMC 5:45am. 
This is the 3rd day in a row I joined this. 
 Above and below: In progress...
 Above and below.  Verse of the day.


 Above: Self Reflection.  Below: Prayer items...


 Above and Below: Prayer for NextGen.

 Above: 8am 2nd Breakfast with Sister, Penny.  KFC Zinger Nasi lemak Rice Bowl.  After that sent Sister to Work.  Reached office 9:10am as a result.
 Above: My Lunch at 12:45pm.  Below: At 2:20pm received 1st good news.  Loan approved. 
 Thank God for today.  Nail biting day.  This morning announced 16 units Sonata by 2pm left 4 units.  LOU approval 2.82% for 9years at 104k on 2.20pm, submitted and Chassis given 2:50pm.  2nd last Unit.

Loan approved 104k cash back 2k just nice to cover his Llumar Tinted. 
Next No plate another tense moment.  Opened this morning, BPK1339 runner Peter bought in 30 Mins. 


 At 4:20pm signed loan agreement.  Thank God.  Prayer answered one by one.  Right place and right time.

 Good news for stock clearance. 📣📣📣

Malibu Chevrolet Malibu 2.4 2015 - White

RM160,260.28 without insurance
-RM55,260.28 discount
=RM105,000.00 without insurance
( Standard Insurance - RM4,787.00 )
Only 1unit first come first serve.
Car at CSL.

Left office 4:40pm.  Reached home 5:15pm.  Rest a while.  Had Mee Sedap Goreng for Dinner at New Vision Mamak at 7:15pm.  Then proceeded to DUMC for Prayer 201 - Sacred Rhythms.   Walk in Registration, Paid RM50 cash.

DESCRIPTION: 

Drawing on the imagery of the natural rhythms of the created order, this course explores the practices that spiritual seekers and growing disciples have used throughout history to grow closer to God. In a similar way, the disciplines of the spiritual life are the basic components of the rhythm of intimacy that feeds the soul, keeping Christians open and available to God’s surprising initiative in their lives.

In six sessions, this course will guide you in a way that links the disciplines of the Christian faith to the most compelling desires of the human soul. Each session offers teaching (video and live) and spiritual guidance on specific practices, allowing you to experience each discipline and incorporate it into your life.

Had a Very Good time...  Learned many things in this 2 Videos.  Encountered God.  Highly recommended.  Today's the 1st out of 6 weeks sessions.
Above: After the Sessions, Ps.Gan shared about TRAC and Men's Retreat in April.

END OF January 11 update.

That's all folks, thanks for having the time and patience to read this blog entry.

No comments:

Post a Comment