Ads by Nuffnang!

Sunday 11 February 2018

Feb 1-3: Of Prayer, Haircut and Sermons

 Today's a good Thursday. Did Morning Prayer at 6:30am.
 Above: My Breakfast. 
 Above: My late Afternoon Lunch.  Roti Planta.
 Above and below: My Photos 10 years ago (2009) and 20 years ago (1999)

 Above: My Dinner before  the Prayer 201.
 Above: Arrived early for setup Prayer 201.  MY Coursemate Had an accident right outside Church Gate.  Hit a Motorcycle.  Thank God for 2 eyewitness, sister Jennifer and Kind Police Officer.  Motorcyclist was hospitalized with Broken Nose and Fractured hips while Pillon Boy's unharmed.
 Above: Prayer 201. Prayer...
Above: MY Supper after Prayer 201.

 END OF FEBRUARY 1.

START OF FEB 2:
 Above: MY Breakfast.

Above: MY Lunch.

 Above: Team Work making 10 set no plates for Boss Fleet Starex.  I prepared the No plate base and the Fonts.  Suzy sort out the Alphabets and fonts while Alex Lim above: Make the No Plate.

Above: MY Dinner before Cell.  Today I Song Leading.
 END OF FEB 2.

START OF FEB 3: 


 Above: MY Saturday morning Breakfast with the Morning Prayer Gang.
 Above and below: MY Image Consultant Jennifer suggested me to Cut my hair like Jason Statham.

 Above: Waiting for haircut.
 Above and below: New Hair style inspired by Jason Statham.
 Above and below: My New Haircut at Ann Hair Salon.  Price Hike RM5 to RM23.

 Above: My Quick Grocery Shopping at AEON Big.
 Above: Recently opened in TCM.  Ace Hardware.

 Above and below: Today's Sermon.









 Above and below: NEW BMW X5 Hybrid Crashed by Customer during Test drive at Glenmarie.

My Last meal before the Food Poisoning.

That's all folks, thanks for having the time and patience to read this blog entry.

No comments:

Post a Comment