Ads by Nuffnang!

Thursday 15 February 2018

Feb 11-14: Of Duties, Sonata and Lonely Valentine

Start of Sunday Feb 11.  Today's my showroom duty.  Woke up 6:30am did Morning Family Devotion.  Below: My Breakfast.

 Above: My Lunch.
 Above: My 4.30pm snack after Showroom duty.


Above: My 8pm Dinner.

Served 2 walk ins today.

END OF Feb 11.

START OF Feb 12.
 




 Above: Breakfast with Supervisor

 Lunch Pan Mee with Cell Members in SS2.

 Above: My top 3 Favourite CNY Snacks.  The 4th one is Ice cold refrigerated Mandarin.
 Above: My Dinner.

END OF FEB 12.

START OF FEB 13.

Had Bak Kwa with bread for Breakfast with Coffee.
 Above: EPF Building on Fire at 9:45am onwards.
 Above: My free Lunch. 

 Above and below: Collected Customer's sonata From Ampang showroom






Above: MY dinner.

 END OF FEB 13.

START OF LONELY Feb 14:

Today I showroom duty on Valentine's Day.  Rushing to deliver a Customer's Sonata Today.  








 Above: My Valentine Brunch.

 Above.  9am runner came and took my customer's sonata For Inspection.  I make No plate.  At 5pm the tinted fella came.  I waited for them to tint me and my colleague's car until 8:30pm.








 Above and below: My Valentine Dinner alone after work at 9pm.  At Say Huat.

No comments:

Post a Comment