Ads by Nuffnang!

Tuesday 20 February 2018

February 19-20: Of Spotify and SOS My Laptop LCD KO.

I updated from my Old Windows XP Laptop.  My June 2011 Lenovo G470 (6 years and 9 months babe) LCD Just died.  Yesterday still all right.  Temporary no update until I fix my Laptop.  Please tell me How much is LCD Fix people?

This happened on the Morning of February 20.

Below are Feb 19 happenings:
 Above: My Breakfast.
 Above and below: My tenant in Tiaraville Subang moving out.  Did meter readings and clear payments in morning before meeting him in the evening.

 Above: 10:45am breakfast at McD.
 Above: Taipan USJ 10, So Empty.
 Above and below: Outside McD.

 Above and below: My 1:45pm lunch at PJ Taman Megah Face to face Noodle house.
 Above, what I ordered.
 Above: From 3pm onwards, I began to explore Spotify.
 Above: My dinner at 7pm
 Above and below: Resume creating playlists and exploring Spotify.

 Above and below: Spotify.

 Above and below: More spotify.

 Above my Breakfast on 20 Feb.  Below: My Lunch on Feb 20.
 Today, I officially start work.  But as I switched on my laptop, The LCD Died on me.






No comments:

Post a Comment