Ads by Nuffnang!

Sunday 11 February 2018

Feb 4-7: Of Food Poisoning and Blessings

Today I slept in 11pm.  Woke up 2am Diarrhea 8 times and Vomited once.  3 hours sleep only.
 Above and below: Missed these events as I down with food poisoning.
 At 2am onwards, I Vomited and Diarrhea 8 times...  Only slept 2 hours only.
 My Breakfast.  Cranberries Oat. 

 Above: MC Given but Still have to work tomorrow because Everyone fell sick.
 I vomited out 2 mins after Consuming this.  Total 5 times Vomited and 25 times Diarrhea. Lost 3.5kg.
 Above and below: I walked in to UH Emergency Outpatient treatment at 8:40pm.  My cell member Yoon Fong and Mum accompanied me.  Yoon Fong bought me Readers Digest and 1 1.5 liters bottle of 100+.  We Were there until 11:50pm.



END OF Feb 4.

Start of Feb 5:


 Above: My Breakfast at McD.

After that went to Office at 12pm for half day duty. 
 Above: At 1pm, my cell member Markus blessed me Kebab and 100+ from Connaught.  My 1st food without Throwing up.  Left office 6:30pm.
Above: My Dinner.  Pumpkin and Sweet Potato Porridge.


 Above: My New Bible Reading and hearing plan.
 Above: My Church member asked me to help her look for used Honda Car.

Ended the day with 5 Diarrhea and No more vomiting.

END OF February 5.  

Start of February 6:
 Unhealthy Tuesday Morning Breakfast. 

 Above and below: Was in HQ Yard from 9:30am to 11am.   

 Then to Kota Damansara Branch to Fill in 26 Warranty Booklet and laminated 26 Roadtax stickers.
At 12:45pm, Lunch at Sunsuria Shoplots above.
 Above: Had Fish paste noodles only.  Then we drove back to HQ Yard to stick No plate and Roadtax stickers.  Reached Office 4pm.  I reached near my House at 5pm.
At 5:15pm I had the above for Early Dinner.  Mun Faan.

 Above and Below: Thank God I was selected for Voice over testimony recording about my Myanmar mission trip.
Thank God for another Fruitful Tuesday.

END OF February 6.

START OF February 7:

Today I woke up 6:30am.  Did short family Devotion.  Good news, My 1st Firm and LONG stool in 3 days.  Gained back 2kg.  Now 95.4kg.

 Above: My Breakfast.  Lam Mee with Kopi O.

Above: Timely prayer reminder.

 Above: The Latest craze.  Travelling Frog.  6 of my Friends Playing...  I don't Care.

 Above: Latest Mileage of my Family's car.  2008 Honda Civic 2.0 IVTEC. 
 Above: MY Lunch.  I visited my Sa Ee (3rd Auntie) as she was hospitalized for Hip replacement surgery.
 Above: The Hospital.  Ramsey Sime Darby Ara Damansara Medical Center.
 Above: Latest Fuel Price.
 Above and Below: 1st Yee Sang of the week.  2 more coming.

 Above and below: Our dishes.  Dinner among colleagues. 

Above: How the dishes gelled together.

FULLY RECOVERED from Food Poisoning by 10pm Wednesday.  Thank God.

END OF February 7.

That's all folks, thanks for the time and patience to read this blog entry.

No comments:

Post a Comment