Ads by Nuffnang!

Thursday 1 March 2018

February 21 to 23 update: Of I-SOVO Duplex and Village Coffee

Today's Wednesday. CNY Day 6. I woke up 6:30am.  This is a Backdated entry since my Laptop's still in Hospital.
 I visited my Dad's Service suites.  I-SOVO.  For rent at RM2800 Negotiable.  It's 1190 sq.ft Duplex SOVO unit.












 Above and below: the Unit.
 Above and below: New unit, No one stay before.
 Above: Upper level.  Below: Upper level toilet.

 Above: The view.
 Above: Upper level to lower level flight of stairs.
 Above: Lower level.

 Above: Lower level toilet.
 Above: Store room.

END OF I-SOVO Showcase.

 Above and below: Ren-ri Dinner.


 END OF Feb 21.

Start of Feb 22:
 Above: My Breakfast with Supervisor.
 Above: God spoke to me during my Devotion.
 Above and below: Alpha starting 1 March.


 Above: My Lunch at Dream Cafe. Below: My Voice over recording for Next Sunday DUMC News.  Promotion Myanmar as Mission trip Destination.

 Above and below:  Village Coffee.  Opening on 24 February 2018.




 Above and below: My Grandauntie visiting my Family.

 Above: My Dinner before Prayer 201.  Sacred Rhythm.

END OF February 22.

Start of February 23.
 Above: Breakfast treat from my Colleague.
 Above: God Speaks.
 Above: MY Cell member Leh Jan's birthday.
 Above and below: Newly opened Village Coffee in Dream Center ground floor.

 Above: Opening hours: Tuesday to Friday: 8:30am to 5pm
                                       Saturday: 9am to 7pm
                                       Sunday: 8:30am to 3pm.

 Above: My Lunch.

 Above: After showroom Duty.  On my way to my Cell Member Yoon Fong's house.
 Above and below: Tapau Lim Fried Chicken and dine at her house.

 After the Dinner, most of them Played Mahjong.

Above: My dogs, scared of Fireworks.

My parting shot: 29 Angpows and counting as at 23 Feb 2018.

No comments:

Post a Comment