Ads by Nuffnang!

Saturday 10 March 2018

Mar 4-6 happenings


Start of March 4:  Today woke up 7am.  Today's a Sunday.  I need to showroom duty.
 Had above for breakfast.
 Above: My Voice over testimony on Myanmar Mission trip.
 Above and below: Holy communion weekend.

 Above: My lunch.
 Above: My 97 years old Granny.
 Above and below: Rushed back from office to DUMC.  Volunteer vision day.  Theme-yellow.

 Above: Meanwhile, My sister and brother in law visiting.  Bobby enjoying companion.












 End of March 4.

Start of March 5:
 Above: Pineapple Harvested from my Garden.
 Above: My Breakfast with Supervisor.  Below: Ang pow packets from Singapore.

 Above: My Dinner.
 END OF March 5.

Start of March 6:


Above and Below: Hangout with my Colleague.
 Above: My Lunch, Below: My Dinner.


End of March 6.  Today's also my Cousin Jason Birthday.  Happy Birthday...  

No comments:

Post a Comment