Ads by Nuffnang!

Sunday 4 March 2018

March 1-3: Of Alpha CNY Party, 15-meh, MPM and Renault Open Day

 Above: My verse of the day.  Woke up 6:30am today.
 Above: Showroom Duty today.  My breakfast.
 Above: Someone forwarded From Whatsapp.
 Above: Broker with a Funny name: Pattern.  Below: The price list I sent to him.

 Above: MY Lunch.

 Above: Setup of Alpha CNY Launch Party.
 Above and below: The Food.

 Above: The drink.

 Above: The Food servers.
 Above: How the dishes gelled together.













 Above and below: Free supper after Alpha and Prayer 201.  Thanks Cheau Lin and LJ.  Prayer buddies get together.

Below: What I missed as I only attended 1st 30 mins of Alpha.  Need to attend Prayer 201, Sacred Rhythm class. 



















 END OF March 1. Alpha Update.

Start of March 2 OR Chap Goh Meh.
 Below: Got back my Laptop with NEW LCD Today.  Damage: RM280 including Labour and Pick-up+Delivery.
So today onwards, I backdate update my blog.

 Above: Handover of Cheque to my Broker.

 Above: SWITCH Warehouse sale failure.  3000 people turned up but shop only opened for 90 mins only.


 Above: My Lunch and Haircut.
 Above and below: Chap Goh Meh Dishes.

 Above and below: Chap Goh Meh Dishes.

 Above: My 97 years old Granny.
 Above: How the 15-meh dishes gelled together.
 After the dinner, I proceeded to my Cell Group in SS2 Casa Suites.
 Had a wonderful Cell group outing. 

END OF 2 March.  

START OF 3 March.
 Above: Mission Prayer meeting.  I'm part of the Myanmar mission sharing later.
 Above: Free Breakfast from 8:15pm onwards. 
 Above: Good news for Siew Yok Lovers.
 Above: Sarawak Iban Mission Trip, Sibu Sharing.
 Above and below: Nepal Mission trip sharing

 Above and below: Myanmar December Mission trip sharing.  The Only Complete team attendance.  Well done!


 END OF Mission Prayer Meeting (MPM).

Start of Renault Open day:











1 comment: