Ads by Nuffnang!

Saturday 24 March 2018

Mar 20 to 23: Of HQ training, JTTC, Alpha, Facebook ad and Logo

Woke up 6:30 am today.  


 Above: My breakfast.  Below: Reason why I was 4 hours late for my HQ Product training.  My House Both side digging (sewerage pipe replacement), car cannot go out. 

 Above: Did this JTTC (Journey To the cross training in DUMC on Friday. 
 
 Above: My Brunch.
Above: My Dinner.

 END OF MARCH 20, 

START OF MARCH 21:










END OF March 21.

Start of March 22
                                      

Above: My Lunch.

 Above and Below: Alpha dinner
 

 Above: Alpha New Venue.  Hall 3 DUMC.

END OF March 22.


Start of March 23:










I am selling Hyundai Logos.  Good upgrade from your INOKOM Logo.  RM75 (i10, Elantra) to 90 (Santa Fe)








END OF March 23. 


No comments:

Post a Comment