Ads by Nuffnang!

Thursday 22 March 2018

March 16-19: Of Pot Bless CG, New Phone and Church


Start of March 16.
 Showroom duty today, Above for Breakfast and Below for Lunch.
Only 1 walk in today. After Duty, Our CG have Pot bless at Peter Xing's house.  Food showcase below:
 Above: Swedish Meatballs.  Below: Chan Sow Lin Charcoal Hokkien mee.

 Above: Egg mayo salad with Biscuits.

 Above: Fruit Juice galore.  Below: Carrot, Orange and Banana juice.

 Above: Other dishes... 
 Above: Celery, Cucumber, apple juice.

 Above: Beetroot, Carrot, cucumber and orange juice.
 Above and below: Monopoly.


 I reached home 11pm.  Excited to see my Parcels from Shopee arrived.
 Left: Spigen Rugged Armor lookalike TPU Phone Cover (RM23 only), Right Nokia 5.
 Above and below: I bought the Nokia 5 in Shopee on 13 March 2018.  Paid RM595 + 12 Shipping.  Total RM607.00.  Nokia 5 unboxing

 Above and below: Nokia 5 unboxing

 Above and below: Nokia 5 unboxing

 Above and below: The Phone, Nokia 5.

 END of March 16.  Start of March 17:

 Above: My Church Member's start up Supplycart featured at Star Business.

 Above and below: My Prayer buddy Jennifer holidaying in Philippines.



 Above: Test selfie photo with my new Toy, Nokia 5.
 Above and below: Testing video streaming and bluetooth with my new phone.

 END OF March 17.
 Above and below: Start of march 18.









 Above: Coffee from Village coffee @ Dream center
END of March 18.

 START OF March 19:

 Above: My Brunch

 Above: My Lunch-Dinner (Lunner) at 5:30pm.

No comments:

Post a Comment