Ads by Nuffnang!

Monday 26 March 2018

Taking public transport to work pt.2

Part 1 here:
Check out this blog "Taking Bus+MRT+LRT to work adventure"   otoreview.blogspot.com/2018/03/taking-busmrtlrt-to-work-adventure.html


Today, I spent 2 hours traveling to and fro between Section 17 PJ and IOI Puchong Jaya.  I left my house 6:40am, waited 5 mins for my Feeder bus to Phileo Damansara Station.  Travelled till Merdeka Station, interchange to Hang tuah station, (walked 5 mins).  From there, I travelled past 14 stations before reaching Puchong Jaya station.  These process took 1 hour and 40 mins to.

























Coming back took me 2 hours due to 10 mins waiting time for feeder bus
and traffic jam at LDP.

Overall, there's more pros than cons.  The cons are Time consuming and waiting time while the pros are Cheap - RM5.20 x 2 for the train ride and RM2 For return Feeder bus ride.  Total RM12.40 ONLY.

  NOW if I was to drive, the toll alone cost me 4.20 return trip.  Also, parking and traffic jam. 

No comments:

Post a Comment