Ads by Nuffnang!

Saturday 3 March 2018

Feb 27-28: Of Lion Dance, Se-changkir and Black Panther

 Above: Setting up for Company Lion dance.  Below: My breakfast.

 Above and below: Setting up of Lion dance.

 Above and below: Arrival of Lion Dance.







 Above: Peeling Pomelo and Oranges.  This pose lasted 5-7 mins.



 Above: Verse of the Day.
 Above: My Lunch with Colleagues at 12pm.
 Above: Another meal with Cell Members at 2:30pm.
 Above: How the dishes gelled together.
 Above: Joke of the day.  MO1 Caught lying again.

 Meet in Church  at 7:30pm for SeChangkir.  Our December Myanmar mission trip Delegates CNY reunion.






 




 Rated 9.5/10. Authentic Sarawak Food prepared and owned by a Kelabit family.  Thanks Sandra for the Hospitality.  Must try the Bario Rice. 





END OF Sechangkir.  
Above: Billy Graham's final Column.

 END OF Feb 27.  Start of Feb 28
 Above: 1st breakfast at 7am.  Below: 2nd breakfast at 9:30am.  Both also someone's blessing (treat)

 Above: My Lunch at IKEA. 
 Above and below: My dinner at Porridge time Tropicana City Mall before movie. 

 Above: What I ate.  Below: Watching movie with them and 2 others.  Friend and her Mum wants to eat Korean food hence the split.

Black Panther's a Very good movie.  Rating 9/10.  One of the best Marvel Movie.  MUST Watch.
I won't give any spoiler here except there's 2 End Credit scenes.  Go watch it and give review OR feedback.

 Before I go: I'd like to end with this God's word for today.

No comments:

Post a Comment