Ads by Nuffnang!

Thursday 29 March 2018

Mar 24-27: Of Men Alive, Prayer and MRT Ride

Start of March 24, Sat.  Men Alive Explicit Gospel Study by Matt Chandler.





Above and below: Saturday service.








Above: Dinner at Ah Cheng Laksa.

END OF March 24, Start of March 25:
Above: Breakfast at Dream Cafe before going to Showroom duty.
Above: My Lunch, Below: My dinner.
END OF March 25, Start of March 26:
Above and below: took Feeder bus - MRT and LRT To Puchong Station collect customer car for Claim warranty.


Above: My Breakfast.
Above: After Collect from Service center, I drove the Customer Sonata to Pandan Indah TL Tint to fix his tinted.
Above: My Lunch at Pandan Indah.

END OF March 26, Start of March 27:
Above: Breakfast after Morning Prayer.


Above and below: New Raya Ad by our company Design Staff...

END OF March 27.

That's all folks, thanks for having the patience to read this blog entry.

No comments:

Post a Comment