Ads by Nuffnang!

Monday 19 March 2018

March 7-11: Of Alpha, MCPP2 and Resmed CPAP

Start of March 7.  Today's highlight, Went to Tokio Marine HQ to help customer withdraw NCD.


Above and below: Exploring Mercedes S400h

Above and below: S400h





Above: My Brunch.



End of March 7:
Start of March 8.
Above and below: My Lunch with Cell member.

Above and below: Came early to setup Alpha.


Above and below: Food for Alpha.

Above and below: Food and Beverages for Alpha.




Above and below: Drinking session after Alpha.
END OF March 8.

Start of March 9:
Above: My Breakfast, below: My Lunch.


Above: My dinner before Cell.  Below: With my cell mates.

END OF March 9,

Start of March 10.  MCPP2.




Above and below: Lunch prepared by Chef Jared.

Above: My Dream kitchen.
Above: My Dinner.







I've been using RESMED CPAP for 1 year.  This 1.8kg portable device really helps me in my sleep.  No more snoring when using this Respiratory device.
END OF MARCH 10, 

START OF MARCH 11:
Above: Our Breakfast.  Below: Our MCPP 2 candidates with trainers and facilitators.
MCPP 2 stands for Mission Candidate Preparation Program 2.








Above and below: Day 2, march 11, Yong Tau Foo for lunch.  I had 14 pieces with rice.

Thank God, there's a Black out after our Yong Tau Foo.  After 30 mins praying, Electricity Restored.
Leave MCPP 2 by 5:45pm.  Reached Church, I collect car.  Head to Dinner.
Above and Below: Dinner at Fat Spoon Sdn Bhd.
More photos from MCPP 2, not taken by me:





That's all folks, thanks for having the time and patience to read this blog entry.

No comments:

Post a Comment