Ads by Nuffnang!

Thursday 12 October 2017

Day 4 intermittent Fasting

Today is the 3rd and final day Morning Prayer meeting.  After the prayer meeting @ 7am.  I went home grab my work bag, changed to my Daily driven car and Drove to Howyekee Coffee Shop to have Dry Kuey Teow Mee.  Finished by 8am.  Then only proceeded to Work.

My next meal comes 7 hours later.  At 3:30pm, Cup Noodles  and Coffee.  Dinner comes at 7:15pm at Dream Center.  During my Alpha.  I had 4 rounds of Green Tea.  TODAY's a FAILED Intermittent fasting.  8am - 3.30pm - 7:15pm.  So I need to make up by fasting next 16 hours.  Ie. By 11am tomorrow only having Breakfast.

 Prepping my Customer's car for delivery.  Try rushing for today, but Turned out tomorrow Lunch only can collect car.


Above: Pumped RM20 or 9.21 litres.  Trip computer showing 271km distance to empty.  That's like 29km/l.

After that, I proceeded to Dream Center.  I'm a Helper for Alpha! Group 1.  

 ALPHA in DUMC Runs 2 seasons yearly.  March and September.  We meet every Thursday 7pm to 9pm.  Option to stay and discuss until 9:30pm.  Dinner is Provided.  This is the 3rd week.  This is my 3rd Alpha Season.  Each Season I made NEW Friends.  After spending 10 weeks together as a group, we kinda Bond with one another.



 






There's a New Visitor in my group.  He's an Australian Born Malaysian.  Interesting insights from his perspective.  

LOGBOOK:

Weight: Maintained 98.3kg
Waist: 41 inch
Exercise: Planking (3 sets, 10 mins total), Sit up 3 sets (10 mins total).


That's all folks, thanks for having the time and patience to read this blog entry.


No comments:

Post a Comment