Ads by Nuffnang!

Tuesday 10 October 2017

Day 2: intermittent fasting

Today's a fruitful day.  This morning, I attended Morning watch in my Church from 5:30am to 7am.
  I prayed for a Fitness mentor and someone to watch over my Battle against Obesity.  After that, I drank a cup of Kopi C without sugar.  I then straight proceeded to Office.  Today's weekly sales meeting.  For your information, I working as Hyundai Sales Executive in One Auto Marketing Sg.Besi.  After the sales meeting, I went to our Ampang branch to collect a Hyundai Elantra Sport.  I drove Economically as I wanted to test the FC. My finding a respectable 8.4l/100km.
Came back, 12:15pm.  Went straight to my 1st meal at 12:30pm.  Mixed rice with 1 meat, 1 bean curd  and 1 fried egg with pickled vegetables.

I found my Fitness trainer in the most unlikely place.  My Church.  I left office 1pm driving straight to Dream Center.  After running my errands, I bumped into my future Fitness trainer, Mr.Lim.  We had a good 30 minutes chat before he ushered me to DUMC GYM.  Yes, my Church have a Gym, but for Members only.  We spent 15 mins there running through the facilities and he gave many useful tips, precautionary measures.  I also did basic Cardio. 

After that, I went home still feeling energetic.  I washed 2 cars.  My family car below and my personal car.

I am at home until 5:50pm, drove to Sea Park.  Trying the Nasi Lemak Burger.  Our booking for 8 persons at 7pm.  Ingredients as below:

Kopi C - Breakfast 7:45am
Mixed rice - Lunch 12:30pm
Burgerlab dinner Nasi Lemak Burger - 7:45pm
Dessert - Barley ginkgo - 8:30pm

The objective is to Eat at 8 hours window.  So I achieved that.
  From 12:30pm to 8:30pm 😅
8 of us.  Buy 6 Free 2 burger sets!

That’s all folks, thanks for having your time and patience to read this blog entry.

No comments:

Post a Comment