Ads by Nuffnang!

Tuesday 17 October 2017

Day 9 Intermittent Fasting

Today, I have Showroom Duty.  Only 1 walk in.  Due to the showroom duty, I missed the Uniqlo Storewide sale.  My Jogger Cropped pants price slashed from 79.90 to 49.90.  Strange, yesterday (Monday), I went to Uniqlo TCM, The price still  shown RM79.90.

Above: Take away Chee Cheong Fun with Hazelnut white coffee at 9am.
 Above and below, my colleague prepping his car for delivery.  Yesterday, I brought him to HQ Stockyard in Bukit Jelutong to collect this car.

 Above: Had these at 12:30pm.
 My 5pm Lun-ner.  Lunch and Dinner.

 At Night, 1st Mission preparation meeting for Myanmar Mission Trip in December.   3 hours meeting.

Let's proceed to Logbook:

Weight: 97kg
Waist: 40.5"
Sleep: 5 hrs 45 mins
Exercise: 3 set sit-ups
2 set Plankings

That's all folks, thanks for having the time and patience to read this blog entry.

No comments:

Post a Comment